Status
Not open for further replies.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
entertaining, yet embarrassing at the same time. I'll never understand why grown ass men, fight like this. I would be a horrible teammate I guess. I would just sit back and watch and laugh.

Also, did they really clear the benches on that shitty slide? that was harmless.

El_Chino

Oct 25, 2017
entertaining, yet embarrassing at the same time. I'll never understand why grown ass men, fight like this. I would be a horrible teammate I guess. I would just sit back and watch and laugh.

Also, did they really clear the benches on that shitty slide? that was harmless.
It's all about standing up for your team man. You can't be pushed around like that, especially over something so petty.
Was hit by a 90mph fastball couple weeks ago, even when unintentional your still not happy about it.
In high school I was hit in the wrist by a 90mph fast ball (he went on to play Division 1 ball) and it was the worst pain ive felt. It wasn't intentional but I imagine that pain would be multiplied with adrenaline from being targerted like that.

BigAT

Oct 30, 2017
mLnbpah.gif

Typical 4 hour Yankees-Sox game.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sox vs Yanks drama is great for baseball...reminds me of being 13 watching Pedro throw Don Zimmer into the turf.

Status
Not open for further replies.