• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Baybee

Oct 27, 2017
I don't really follow the baseball threads, but what is the general consensus about that retaliatory hbp in Sox/Yanks? Justified or nah?

Luap

Oct 26, 2017

e54.gif

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Hanley and Xander being out is going to be rough, hopefully Hanley didn't have anything broken there.

Toth

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, another beating incoming ; ; Gray still hasn't proven worthwhile of that trade yet, has he?

17 Seconds

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Because he called Baez out for being the douche that he is?

how is baez a douche? because he's puerto rican? he's the least disrespectful player i can think of. he always hustles, he's always having fun and chatting up the other team, he never talks trash, he never bitches to ump about balls and strikes. but because he has fun and plays with style, that means he's an asshole i guess.

having a problem with a player like baez is like the most perfect example of old timey baseball racism that i can think of. and of course he threw contreras in there because... reasons?

clint hurdle is also known for having his pitchers throw at opposing hitters for completely nonsensical reasons, but i guess that's not not disrespecting the game. just make sure you don't drop your bat in a way that could be considered a flip.

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
season is 2 weeks old and you yankee fans are already overreacting! You guys have a 100-win roster playing like a .500 team. They'll figure it out.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
1 more inning for it to be official in Boston, either that or a long rain delay. Looks to clear up around 10:30 according to the radar.

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Because he called Baez out for being the douche that he is?

playing like you enjoy the game is not being a douche. old timey pot bellied white dudes need to get the bat out of their ass and accept that it's a new age and being open with your emotions is allowed. Hurdle can fuck right off with his attitude.

Can we start the Gleyber Torres countdown? Wade hasn't been good.

yes please.

how is baez a douche? because he's puerto rican? he's the least disrespectful player i can think of. he always hustles, he's always having fun and chatting up the other team, he never talks trash, he never bitches to ump about balls and strikes. but because he has fun and plays with style, that means he's an asshole i guess.

having a problem with a player like baez is like the most perfect example of old timey baseball racism that i can think of. and of course he threw contreras in there because... reasons?

clint hurdle is also known for having his pitchers throw at opposing hitters for completely nonsensical reasons, but i guess that's not not disrespecting the game. just make sure you don't drop your bat in a way that could be considered a flip.

yes please. hopefully he hits another 4 homers next time they meet.

SchuckyDucky

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Ohtani hit safely every start as DH, whoo
I'm really happy Shohei Ohtani is doing his thing. As an O's fan, there is probably not a lot to be excited about for my home team this year, but following him has been fun so far. I might try and get tickets to our home series against the Angels this year to watch him play in person.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw Hanley got smacked by a pitch. I see some are saying it's unintentional. Sure. Why's the game delayed? Weather? Think it'll start back up tonight? Also, how the fuck do we have 6(!)?

Status
Not open for further replies.