• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, what a round. Al walked straight into that jab.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
WOW! Incredible front kick!

Al straight back up though

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
The way this is going Cowboy's gonna be 3-1 up going into the final round.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
4-1, Al just struggled with the range from the first minute.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping Al would try what Masvidal did to Cerrone but he doesn't have the skills and technique to replicate it. That beatdown from Masvidal was a thing of beauty. MMAmath: Al beat Masvidal, Masvidal beat Cerrone so Al should have gotten through Cowboy easily but he didn't. That's why MMAmath doesn't work lol.

Good job by Cowboy. Time to keep drinking that Fight Milk!

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
Good shit by Cowboy, looked fantastic. Would love to see him against Conor, he deserves a money fight. Not sure why people favor Donald though...he just beat Al, I know. But I think Al was being overrated because he beat Kevin Lee. Who I also think was overrated because of the beating he was putting on Tony for a bit, who is no stranger to that. Definitely think Conor wins, and makes it look easy. But what do I know, I ended up picking Conor against Khabib lol.

Vert boil

Oct 27, 2017
blackpool, england
Rare good weekend for non-UFC cards (apart from the One card with the exception of the dude with blue hair). The Bellator main card was good for finishes and the Invicta tourney was a nice change of pace. The right two people made it to the final fight.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
D51JdfYX4AAqodP.jpg

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reading the charges he picked her up and put her in another room because she was kicking him out.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
This new mob really don't care about the fans ease of access. Glad they got shafted by Eleven Sports so the UK deal is the same as it ever was.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I can't just sign up for ESPN+ I have to get Foxtel, so fuck that. I pay for fight pass and get the rest by, uh, other means.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why? It's good that it did shit numbers, only thing that will force them to improve the service.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
UFC continues to have exactly 2 draws and both of them are unpredictable shit heads. Good luck with that Dana. A Holloway headliner doing under 100K buys is a fucking disaster for their chances at creating new top draws.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
It's a shame that a great card was sabotaged by having to jump through hoops with short notice to buy the PPV

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
lool looks like a meet and greet. Guy paid $30 for privilege of getting a pic with Swagger and Coker.