• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
nintendowire.com

Most delisted DSiWare titles have returned to Nintendo 3DS eShop

UPDATE (1/8/2020, 5 P.M. PT): Several more games have been re-added. See the list below.

Previous ResetEra thread:

www.resetera.com

A bunch of DSiWare games have been deactivated on 3DS eShop

So, saw this tweet, and maaan, it's true. A lot of DSiWare games now show as "not available" on the eShop. I had a list of pending ones to buy and none of these are available anymore: Aura-Aura Climber Bomberman Blitz Dragon Quest Wars Looksley's Line Up Paper Airplane Chase Puzzle League...

Only a majority of delisted eShop DSiware titles have returned. Some of them still have not yet returned.

This is a clarification news, hence I posted this as a new thread.

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Great, not that I expect them to be up forever but I guess this gives less reason to freak out in the future. Probably gonna go on a binge picking these up anyway now though.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Dragon Quest Wars back? Didn't even know it existed before getting pulled and definitely need to get!

Deleted member 7572

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
AuraAura Climber is mandatory. Buy it!

Wish we had an HD version for Switch. This, the art-style games and others would be perfect additions to NSO as freebies.

Radarscope1

Oct 29, 2017
Nope. This is why you use an EmuNand, so you have your "internal storage" be your SD card.
Eh I don't know how to do that stuff. I mainly just want to the G&W titles. Looks like the 3DS has 1056 blocks of storage and each of those games is less than 15 blocks. Leaves rooms for a handful of other must haves.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, it retains the old the fridge method internal storage from the Wii/DSi days. I think only 128MB is allocated for DSiWare too iirc. Wii U did this for Wii games also.

Anyway loaded on my n3DS:
  • A Kappa's Trail
  • Alt-Play: Jason Rohrer Anthology
  • Aura-Aura Climber
  • Bird & Beans
  • Bomberman Blitz
  • Boxlife (Art Style Series)
  • Dark Void Zero
  • Dr. Mario Express
  • Dragon Quest Wars
  • G.G. Series Ninja Karakuri Den
  • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
  • Metal Torrent
  • Mr. Driller: Drill till you Drop
  • PiCTOBiTS (Art Style Series)
  • Snapdots
  • Spotto!
  • Starship Defense
  • Trajectile
  • X-Scape

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Lol, the eShop won't even let you buy a game unless you have space for it, silly. Seems you can copy the games to your SD Card for storage but they're kind of hidden on there and it's unclear if it backs up your save data that way.

Goddo Hando

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
whoa didn't realize there was a mr. driller on the DSi. Gonna pick that up.

Touch Solitaire is a must own if you enjoy solitaire. Just a perfect minimalist presentation
409229-touch-solitaire-nintendo-dsi-front-cover.jpg

Radarscope1

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, it retains the old the fridge method internal storage from the Wii/DSi days. I think only 128MB is allocated for DSiWare too iirc. Wii U did this for Wii games also.

Anyway loaded on my n3DS:
  • A Kappa's Trail
  • Alt-Play: Jason Rohrer Anthology
  • Aura-Aura Climber
  • Bird & Beans
  • Bomberman Blitz
  • Boxlife (Art Style Series)
  • Dark Void Zero
  • Dr. Mario Express
  • Dragon Quest Wars
  • G.G. Series Ninja Karakuri Den
  • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
  • Metal Torrent
  • Mr. Driller: Drill till you Drop
  • PiCTOBiTS (Art Style Series)
  • Snapdots
  • Spotto!
  • Starship Defense
  • Trajectile
  • X-Scape
Your faves here?

Barely Able

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Went through and bought x-scape, starship defense, and trajectile. Had most of the others I wanted. Thinking about mighty Milky Way as the last of these. Any thoughts in that one?

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017
Great, not that I expect them to be up forever but I guess this gives less reason to freak out in the future. Probably gonna go on a binge picking these up anyway now though.

Huge chunk of the digital library vanishes just like that. Nobody knows why, not even the devs whose games vanished. Some games still MIA.

If anything, this whole thing has given even more reason to freak out.

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Huge chunk of the digital library vanishes just like that. Nobody knows why, not even the devs whose games vanished. Some games still MIA.

If anything, this whole thing has given even more reason to freak out.

I mean, yeah, I'm still not enthused about it, but at least this keeps up a track record of Nintendo giving us warning, for now. The missing games do seem to be a pretty small list of forgettable stuff, they might still return?