spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
WnpSSjn.png

It's very abstract.

This is either space invaders or Mass Effect 3.

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
Hell yeah, you chose wisely with the partner Kong as well

Wish I hadn't lost the scorch n torch image I painted up for a previous one of these right now to go alongside this.
Dixie is the only way to go unless you're going for Bonus levels with Cranky.
Man Scorch and Torch would have been fun to draw. Alas my skills are not good enough to even represent it haha.

Last edited:

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
I tried to draw it mostly by memory even though it's been awhile since I've played this game.
mspaintmother2fuk28.png

Earthbound

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
SmknPRf.png

This opening scene was far and away the most fun I have ever had playing a video game.
I was gonna add Enzo and Rodin but I got tired and gave up, lol.

Chris Metal

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Quoting because I can't believe this hasn't been quoted yet. Probably because it fell right at a page's last post.

This is AMAZING. Can this be vectored and made into a wallpaper? I mean, damn!
Thanks, I'll give it a go for conversion I've got multiple tools to do it, not sure where to host an svg though, and size. Flickr again probably.

Holy shit. That is beautiful.
Cheers!

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Anyone cares to guess?

Best I can do (I am very gud at arting, as you can see), still took me way too long for the result... :D

4AZd1xk.png

Even lower effort version:
YgOIgor.png

Edit: someone guessed correctly, it was Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Took a whack at it. I'm not that great but this was fun.

4UXFoX4.jpg

Escape from the Ginso Tree.
"Not that great"... you liar lol

Last edited:

Wiergraf

Jul 10, 2018
I was about 9 years old when I first played Mega Man X4. I remember being such a Zero fanboy at the time.

Maybe it was his hair? XD Who knows... /s

x4.png

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Took a whack at it. I'm not that great but this was fun.

4UXFoX4.jpg

Escape from the Ginso Tree.
I never try to use paint like you'd use actual paint, I should try it more because it looks slick.
That and ye olde fashioned technique from my childhood of outlines and paint fill doesn't work like it used to, horrible white pixels everywhere!
Here's mine!

AyXgCWA.png

Resident Evil, first zombie in the game

(I was trying to make it look less like a mummy and more like a zombie, but gave up halfway through. lol)
Dat expression
I tried to draw it mostly by memory even though it's been awhile since I've played this game.
mspaintmother2fuk28.png

Earthbound
You know how sometimes a pic nails a child like scribble approach with artistry as well? this here, this is it.

That's 25 minutes of my life I'm never getting back..
Thanks, I hate it.

hgQGFyg.png
MEGA man
such suitable usage of blocky goodness

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
I never try to use paint like you'd use actual paint, I should try it more because it looks slick.
That and ye olde fashioned technique from my childhood of outlines and paint fill doesn't work like it used to, horrible white pixels everywhere!
Yeah I think it works well for this particular game because it's got a lot of water and stylized stuff to begin with. Probably wouldn't work for most of the rest of the games mentioned lol.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
vY7a3S4.png

I went through the entire thread and was shocked this low hanging fruit wasn't here