Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
I'm thinking we might get 2 more of these boxes to unlock. One next week, and one after that.
That would mean we would get a total of 3 mini character cinematics (with 3 new chars)
With it all ending on Monday the 27th with a big trailer for the official launch for the game.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I'm thinking we might get 2 more of these boxes to unlock. One next week, and one after that.
That would mean we would get a total of 3 mini character cinematics (with 3 new chars)
With it all ending on Monday the 27th with a big trailer for the official launch for the game.

I am curious, why do you think all the characters will be in boxes ?

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping it's either the PPG or Dexter. Dying for an older CN rep.

I think a Samurai Jack stage was leaked last year. I'd take him, too.
Any of those would be awesome. Less likely but I'd love Courage. Just hoping it's a new series added and not Scooby Doo or something. I think Scooby himself was datamined though.

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
This is random, but....I kinda wished we had a more exciting frame portrait in match :D
Like, this is fine, but it's just boring. It's just a square :D
Pv4Mz3Q.png

This is post is inspired by me seeing gameplay of Marvel Rivals and noticing their frame portrait
q7z1MzM.png

SlayerSaint

Jan 6, 2019
What a good trailer. I'm starting to think at launch we're only getting Joker, PowerPuff Girls, and Dexter though. There's only 2 weeks left to market, which would give one week per character. Would be mildly disappointing if so but I'd get over it as long as there's a consistent post-launch release schedule this time.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
What a good trailer. I'm starting to think at launch we're only getting Joker, PowerPuff Girls, and Dexter though. There's only 2 weeks left to market, which would give one week per character. Would be mildly disappointing if so but I'd get over it as long as there's a consistent post-launch release schedule this time.
Agree. I would be fine with that at launch pending that there is also a promise for a consistent update pipeline.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Kevin Conroy's passing still doesn't seem real to me… :-(

I don't know what they're gonna do with Batman's voice.

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
the artwork is closer to the reboot, but it only has 3, so probably classic
If we have to be honest that looks like a placeholder more than anything. It really doesn't fit in with the rest of the portraits when you look at the trailer.
I'm expecting them to make a mini-remake of the classic intro in the style of MVS
Ah7aqYg.png

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So how many new characters are we expecting with the relaunch. 3 characters perhaps, that'll be one new one a week up to release.

Gamer X

Jun 30, 2023
They're not going to release a ton of new characters on launch. They want you to pay for a new one each month. At least, I think...

I'm tempering my excitement until I hear absolutely anything about how they plan to monetize the game.

EDIT: I genuinely believed the original beta for this game, mixed with the release of Disney Speedstorm, would revolutionize the idea of console f2p but they both disappointed me heavily on how microtransactions were enacted. Fool me once, WB, shame on you. Fool me twice I- I won't get fooled again.

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
IntelliHeath
Joker Complete Moveset:

View: https://twitter.com/multiversusie/status/1790444065705631947
Youtube video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC2CFQBn-Iw

View: https://twitter.com/multiversusie/status/1790444963118899549
GNjwM88WIAASC5P

The Batman Who Laughs will have unique voicelines. There will be an a Joker announcer as well. The Batman Who Laughs will get an announcer pack as well.
There will be a killing joke skin for Joker in season 1.

View: https://twitter.com/Nachet_MVS/status/1790447079531176223/photo/1

Last edited: