• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Riversands

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
screenshot2018-04-10aubu7k.png

I do hope you actually get them fixed now, even if you think they won't get pregnant again.

I'm now very sure that was the case. I brought her to the park on 20th jan or around that. Counting it till today it took approximately 68 days
Either then, or a male dog jumped the fence to gain access (they go crazy when a female is in heat nearby). Definitely get all of your dogs/cats fixed.

That is impossible. Lol. Our house is inacessible from outside due to the huge gate that no one could jump over
Congrats on the new puppers!
Thanks. They are literally out of nowhere.

Btw the title is a bit outdated. They are now 5

OP
OP
Riversands

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How low is your fence that random dogs jump the fence into your yard?

We have coyotes who regularly try to ambush/steal dogs out here so thatd be problematic if I work work up one day and found my dog dead because coyotes got into my yard.
6 ft fence. Had a greyhound mix as a kid that would regularly jump and climb out of it!

That is impossible. Lol. Our house is inacessible from outside due to the huge gate that no one could jump over

Life finds a way!! https://gfycat.com/GargantuanRegalAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam

Oct 26, 2017
Well. The dog is fat in the first place. Recently i've been noticing that the dog is getting fatter, but i took it as a sign that she just ate that much because she is literally a food muncher

It is yet to be considered.
Get the dogs fixed man. You sound like an absolutely horrible pet owner.

Don't own dogs if you're too stupid to notice that one of them is pregnant until the day they GIVE BIRTH, jesus fucking christ.

Jpop

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well. The dog is fat in the first place. Recently i've been noticing that the dog is getting fatter, but i took it as a sign that she just ate that much because she is literally a food muncher

It is yet to be considered.

What the fuck man. Get your shit together and get the dogs fixed.

You are a shit pet owner if you don't, I mean seriously wtf.

Nov 3, 2017
Btw the title is a bit outdated. They are now 5

Are we being trolled?

Failed to desex dogs. Failed to notice dog's pregnency till the day of birth. Failed to even notice how many puppies were born. Continued disinterest in desexing the dogs. The whole thread is like tailor made to tick every box in the irresponsible pet owner checklist

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I am not at home right now. But i can do something, i cant promise though since it means i have to post something from my private life to public.

Really? Just take a picture and remove the exif data. Nobody will find you OP. This thread is really strange.

How the hell didn't you notice even more than two of the babies?
Let your dog get fucked in a park without noticing

Sounds so goofy lol

Skeleton

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So have you left newborn pups alone?

Also mom dog is gonna protect her pups, I swear this must be a troll, how can someone know so little.

OP
OP
Riversands

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Really? Just take a picture and remove the exif data. Nobody will find you OP. This thread is really strange.

How the hell didn't you notice even more than two of the babies?
Let your dog get fucked in a park without noticing

Sounds so goofy lol
I left them at the park. Like i said, it's a special park

Oct 25, 2017
I mean but why hadn't you gotten your dogs fixed until now? This is like dog ownership 101. Were you just super duper sure she'd never do the doo?

OP
OP
Riversands

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
I know of dog parks but as a responsible dog owner I still look out for my babies. I am just confused that something like this just happens. Dog park or not.
The dog park here is very safe. Believe me. You can leave them in the morning, and you pick it in the evening they are still going to be there and fed by the staff. Every dog will be given a kind of id tag or something so it wont get lost. And the security staff are very responsible.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The dog park here is very safe. Believe me. You can leave them in the morning, and you pick it in the evening they are still going to be there and fed by the staff. Every dog will be given a kind of id tag or something so it wont get lost. And the security staff are very responsible.

Ahh you mean that dog park. So the security staff is 24/7 avaiable (so that dogs won't kill eachother I hope) but they let you down by letting your mummy doggy get impregnated. Are they not responisble for something like that? That wouldn't fly here in Germany.

Nov 3, 2017
This fucking thread has to be a troll. Like each subsequent post by the OP is more ridiculous and irresponsible than the last

Deleted member 26394

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Ahh you mean that dog park. So the security staff is 24/7 avaiable (so that dogs won't kill eachother I hope) but they let you down by letting your mummy doggy get impregnated. Are they not responisble for something like that? That wouldn't fly here in Germany.
Pretty sure you shouldn't be taking a dog in heat to such a park, that is very much on the OP, not the dog park.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
One day I discovered my grandma used to throw newborn kittens down the river when she was younger and taking care of my uncles. Now she's terrified of the thought, but it shows how much times have changed - she was too poor to afford a stricter sense of morality back then, everyone else did the same.

Also OP pics are required when you open a pet-related thread.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Because we expected both of them to have babies. The problem is one of them had already got pregnant before we even found a male one

What? So you wanted both of them to be pregnant and you were searching for a male dog, but another male dog in the special dog park came before and now you already had one pregnant?

What were your whole plans for all that stuff? o_O

OP
OP
Riversands

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
What? So you wanted both of them to be pregnant and you were searching for a male dog, but another male dog in the special dog park came before and now you already had one pregnant?

What were your whole plans for all that stuff? o_O

Oh i mean one of them. Not necessarily both of them. I wasnt there when it happened, so i assumed she mated with another male in that park because that is the only most logical thing i can think

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh i mean one of them. Not necessarily both of them. I wasnt there when it happened, so i assumed she mated with another male in that park because that is the only most logical thing i can think

That doesn't answer anything for me. Did you buy two female dogs to get (as you said now) one of them pregnant? Did you plan anything at all beforehand?

Skeleton

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

considering you know fuck all about dog pregnancies or even what to do with pups, I advise you not to become a breeder. You gotta be trolling, if a bitch is in heat, you'd know, and damn well know not to risk taking them to a dog park.

OP
OP
Riversands

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
That doesn't answer anything for me. Did you buy two female dogs to get (as you said now) one of them pregnant? Did you plan anything at all beforehand?
So first i had this dog, it is female. The other one came several weeks later, this one got left by her previous owners. Since no one wanted to take care of her, i decided to take that role. The one that got pregnant is the latter

Lord Hypnos

Oct 31, 2017
UK
If you were planning on breeding them at some point surely you should have researched about dog pregnancies, how to spot the signs and then what to do in that situation.

I mean, taking an unfixed dog to a park full of other dogs... it should be obvious what is going to happen.

OP
OP
Riversands

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
If you were planning on breeding them at some point surely you should have researched about dog pregnancies, how to spot the signs and then what to do in that situation.

I mean, taking an unfixed dog to a park full of other dogs... it should be obvious what is going to happen.
I planned to breed them, but it was not supposed to be now or yesterday.

I brought her to the park because i wanted to help her to socialize with other dogs

Now it feels like im being interrogated and being considered as a troll. And no! I dont want to post my private life to public forum please respect that. You guys forgot that i simply ask for post pregnancy tips and how to help her to be less aggresive during this time. Mod should have just closed this thread

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I planned to breed them, but it was not supposed to be now or yesterday.

I brought her to the park because i wanted to help her to socialize with other dogs

Now it feels like im being interrogated and being considered as a troll. You guys forgot that i simply ask for post pregnancy tips and how to help her to be less aggresive during this time. Mod should have just closed this thread

You could have put everything in your first post and less people would have been confused. Your first post is a red flag for many pet owners. That is the reason people react like this, because we are confused how such a thing can happen.

Edit: I mean it's also things like saying "Well I though she just got fatter and nothing else" and you didn't even check out why she got fatter and you weren't worried something is up? It's things like these that are confusing because I would never dare to say "Well okay she just gets fatter currently". I would go to the vet and let her be checked out by the doc.

No harm, but you wanted to breed and didn't even know the basic things like...knowing when a dog is pregnant or that you have to separate mommies.

Status
Not open for further replies.