Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I've been perfectly honest about who I've Doused thus far; I can't and should not be blamed for any possible interference against me that twists my truths, why don't you do your job as Town? better and find who's responsible for messing with me because whoever they are they're really anti-Town by doing so
Nah easier to just kill you.
You mean foresight, hindsight is Town
Eh, maybe, cant be bothered to go back and check.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Theres only 9 of us. If blarg gets his 3 kills wins and existing the game we actually automatically lose if we guess wrong today. Because the game goes to 2 mafia and 2 town (assuming mafia size of 3)

Just kill Blarg today and towns odds of winning dramatically increases.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
weemadarthur AllThingsPurple Stantastic SalvaPot HPSauce EvilChameleon

Please consider my post above and remove Blarg today. It sets up towns best chance of victory.

I dont want to lose this game because we got careless and let a killing neutral decimate Town.

Theres no downside to killing blarg numberwise to us as killing blarg is also a part of our win condition and mafia fire a kill tonight regardless of killing 1 today.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
We cant say with full confidence Nlarg has not set up his win condition tonight as he could be lying about some part of his role.

We are playing with fire and showing overconfidence in thinking it will be gine keeping him alive.

Settling chuggs vs Ephi was important yesterday but now that we have a path we opened the perfect window to kill blarg.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
The math just makes sense for Blargs elimination at this spot as mafia cant rebound numberwise to regain moment of this game unless Blargs kills go off.

Blargs might hit mafia too but it's less like both numbers wise and the fact that he told us he does not wanna work with town.

Blarg has said he will help mafia reach there win so bombs will likely all hit town.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
IF we wait too long Blarg and remaining scum can even open vote together like in Risk Mafia.

This can get out of hand of not careful.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Scum Jman would 100% never want too vote Blarg out here and would be praying for his bombs to thin town.

That's why I am fighting so hard for Blargs removal I think his continued life benefits scum way more than town.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
If Blarg was a non killing neutral sure let him stick around.

But a potential 4 player swing on a night could be Cataclysmic

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Like keeping blarg knowing how dangerous he is Feels like per arrogance.

You have so much faith in your own calculations that you think its impossible for blarg to hirt you.

News flash you could be wrong. Dont just play to your Ego pride comes before the fall.

Theres no shame in taking the "safe play" here it just makes sense to limit risk when you have "the lead"

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Jman is there a reason that you are entirely avoiding the possibility that scum is currently doused?
Theres most likely 2 scum and 6 Town.

If blarg was dousing randomly town are more likely to be hit.

However we know Blarg has said multiple times he wants to work with scum so theres a chance he is intentionally targeting town making scum douses even less likely.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
In the interest in mot just acting on pure worst case scenario driven fear, who is actually doused at the moment?
Afaik Wee was doused but it was defused today.
Today its me and EC but honestly i think EC is lying there, and even if he usnt thats not an issue if he is todays kill.
Is there anyone im missing here?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Theres most likely 2 scum and 6 Town.

If blarg was dousing randomly town are more likely to be hit.

However we know Blarg has said multiple times he wants to work with scum so theres a chance he is intentionally targeting town making scum douses even less likely.
How do you suppose blarg would know who to avoid dousing if he already decided to side with mafia?

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
How do you suppose blarg would know who to avoid dousing if he already decided to side with mafia?
He would not know he would just be making Town reads and trying to hit them.

Townreads are easier than scumreads.

I'm not saying its impossible Blarg hit scum of course that's possible.

Theres so much uncertainty Especially if blarg lied about some portions of his role (Highly Likely)

I'm just saying we should choose the kills ourselves and not leave this games fate to a madman.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Im kind of thrown by the panic youre expressing here despite the chance of blarg lighting up tommorrow being basically zero as far as i can tell.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Im kind of thrown by the panic youre expressing here despite the chance of blarg lighting up tommorrow being basically zero as far as i can tell.
Zero if you take everything Blarg has said at 100% face value.

Maybe he only has hit 2 not 3.

Maybe he can douse 2 in 1 night if a special condition is met. Who knows.

Feels very needlessly risky to take that risk.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
"Maybe his role is actually broken as hell you cant prove otherwise" isnt much of an argument.
Like this is a real argument even if you think its the less likely outcome.

I would downplay my role and not reveal full truth in Blargs shoes.

Your putting all your faith in a person who has lied multiple times this game. And who's wind conditioned means there out for only themselves.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
How far to you people want to kick the can on blarg? Why is the timing wrong here but better later?

The more nights he uses his powers the more risk we are in.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
You know its really difficult to respond when you keep responding repeatedly like this.

It is an argument Broken roles factual exist.
...no, no thats still not much of an argument, its niether nessesary nor even reasonable to act only on what the worst possible case could be despite all the myriad reason for it being unlikely to the point of virtual impossibility.

What are we gaining by keeping blarg win he can ruin our entire game.

You dont know your safe in this situation so you remove the biggest chance town has to lose this game.
I want to kill hp or EC (leaning far harder to EC right now) largely to get at least one if those conversations buried and gone, plus i would like to keep blarg in play at least another day as i think his presence and relative nonsense is proving to be a real helpful caralyst in exposing a lot of just whats going on in this game behind closed doors.

Like this is a real argument even if you think its the less likely outcome.

I would downplay my role and not reveal full truth in Blargs shoes.

Your putting all your faith in a person who has lied multiple times this game. And who's wind conditioned means there out for only themselves.
I said "not much" of an argument, you have a legit logic there its just unconvincing with your urgency eith it.

Further im not putting faith in blarg at all, my faith is in the game runners not making thier arsonist role absurdly broken.

I'm thrown by everyone pretend Blarg is harmless

He is armed and dangerous and clearly has malice.
Noone is saying hes harmless.
Cept sorian maybe? Not sure what the actual argument was there.

How far to you people want to kick the can on blarg? Why is the timing wrong here but better later?

The more nights he uses his powers the more risk we are in.
Right now just 1 day, going forward it would depend on how peoples revieved/defused packages go and how likely it looks like we would have the final scum dead to rights.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
I feel like you we are Driving without a seatbelts i keep telling you we should wear seatbelts and people are just like

"We probably Wont Crash its fine."

Just wear your damn Seatbelt!

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
T6hP5G6.gif

Scum Jman would 100% never want too vote Blarg out here and would be praying for his bombs to thin town.

That's why I am fighting so hard for Blargs removal I think his continued life benefits scum way more than town.
Wouldn't scum jman act like Town jman so that others wouldn't suspect him to be scum jman

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
You know its really difficult to respond when you keep responding repeatedly like this.

...no, no thats still not much of an argument, its niether nessesary nor even reasonable to act only on what the worst possible case could be despite all the myriad reason for it
Right now just 1 day, going forward it would depend on how peoples revieved/defused packages go and how likely it looks like we would have the final scum dead to rights.
I want to kill EC and HpSauce too I think they might be the final 2

I also know mathematically we can afford to kill blarg today as mafia only kills 1 per night.

What if we miss on EC or HP? I feel many town are going to want to yet again pass blarg to another day while we kill the other and the risk blarg blows up the game grows and grows.

We kill blarg and we know we have exactly 1 kill at night to worry about and our victory odds are more stable.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Wouldn't scum jman act like Town jman so that others wouldn't suspect him to be scum jman
Nope

If I was scum I would use the cover of the excuses others have used not to kill you to keep you alive as long as possible.

Especially if I was in a rough spot like I suspect this scum team is in.

Blarg bomb going off would be actively part of the way I would try to win this game as scum.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
In the interest in mot just acting on pure worst case scenario driven fear, who is actually doused at the moment?
Afaik Wee was doused but it was defused today.
Today its me and EC but honestly i think EC is lying there, and even if he usnt thats not an issue if he is todays kill.
Is there anyone im missing here?
I didn't Douse you or EC last Night, it was supposed to go to HPSauce (who claims he never received it). I dunno what's going on with you two, maybe somebody redirected me to one of you but that doesn't explain the other

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Nope

If I was scum I would use the cover of the excuses others have used not to kill you to keep you alive as long as possible.

Especially if I was in a rough spot like I suspect this scum team is in.

Blarg bomb going off would be actively part of the way I would try to win this game as scum.
So you'd act scummy as scum

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
So you'd act scummy as scum
If I felt scum was in the lead No I would play it safe try to look very town.

If I felt scum was behind and was likely to lose I would feel the need to take more risk and do more scummy actions as a Hail-Mary to win.

So it depends on the game state how scummy I would act at any moment.

Of course I would attempt to hide the scummy actions.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
If I felt scum was in the lead No I would play it safe try to look very town.

If I felt scum was behind and was likely to lose I would feel the need to take more risk and do more scummy actions as a Hail-Mary to win.

So it depends on the game state how scummy I would act at any moment.

Of course I would attempt to hide the scummy actions.
So since you're trying to vote me out which you said was what Town jman would do that means you feel like scum is in the lead which only either scum jman or a desperate Town without any real scumhunting leads hence the resorting to a pallative would be feeling?

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
So since you're trying to vote me out which you said was what Town jman would do that means you feel like scum is in the lead which only either scum jman or a desperate Town without any real scumhunting leads hence the resorting to a pallative would be feeling?
No I think towns is in the lead.

I also do have scumhunt leads which is why I feel comfortable Voting you at this spot.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I want to kill EC and HpSauce too I think they might be the final 2

I also know mathematically we can afford to kill blarg today as mafia only kills 1 per night.

What if we miss on EC or HP? I feel many town are going to want to yet again pass blarg to another day while we kill the other and the risk blarg blows up the game grows and grows.

We kill blarg and we know we have exactly 1 kill at night to worry about and our victory odds are more stable.
The idea we might be wrong on HP or EC is actually why i would rather do one of them first while i think blargs chances at ending the game are minuscule, rather face that surprise before we are too down to the wire with scum.

Which like speaking of which we dont actually know for certain still theres only 2 left right?

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Unless stan and wee are scum, which is a possibility, there is no reason to believe you do not get a notification of being blargs target.

So there is no reason to believe he's at his wincon yet.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah of course blarg needs to go, i just have seen towns lose by killing in the wrong order, and the right order is mafia > neutral.

Because blarg's power notifies the victim and we know who is doused and the defuser is still active. We can kill blarg tomorrow if you like, but we should get that 2nd mafia first.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Like ok i guess there's a possibility a player could ignite early out of spite, but that doesn't always function unless they have their goal met. Sometimes they would die alone doing that.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
im cool with the possibility of going out in an unnecessary flame of petty banality, that seems like a decent ending for me.