• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Windows Central covers Nate rumour and suggests ‘back catalogue’ could come to other platforms
  • Carmelozi

Banned
    Nov 6, 2017
    www.windowscentral.com

Rumors suggest Xbox is bringing more games to Nintendo Switch and PS5, but what's the truth?

Another year, another round of third-party rumors.

So it's part of the longer article but one part has been quite specific considering the latest rumors about MS possibly going multiplat

They say there's no smoke without fire. I will say that it has been suggested to me from very trusted, proven sources that Microsoft has been exploring bringing some of its back catalog to other platforms, although some of the details remain vague and unconfirmed. We've reached out to Microsoft to comment and clarify its position on this stuff.

It remains to be seen but I think it's quite a confirmation that Xbox is going multiplat, at least for some of these back catalog games. That said, it begs the question whether they can hold onto back catalog for long and considering their newest titles to come on Switch 2 or PS5 but that's a personal thought of mine. The only reality as of now might be back catalog only so let's see.