Votes: 52 14.6%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Man I feel it for Wolves fans. Not happy to be right about the way I saw this series, but I thought they had this game. And they did.

They can win on the road though.

Oct 25, 2017
Wolves are playing like shit and throwing games away with the point difference only being 4 between the first 2 games. Neither team is beating the Celtics.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Kenny was kinda being dumb too. Everyone kinda making weird points.
Shaq did mention it's on Ant and Kat I guess.

Post game is mostly about gobert and not Ant like i predicted

But if it was Tatum would the post game be about him or Marcus smart not stopping a steph shot 🤔
Kenny sometimes feels like he's making certain arguments just so there's another viewpoint, but I do appreciate how an old head like him doesn't buy into certain lazy narratives that a lot of former players fallback on.

He could see that they were piling on and thankfully he was there to push back on it. Draymond brings out the worst in Chuck and Shaq.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Gonna be interesting to see KAT's reaction to being benched. Dude was the hero of the Nuggets series and now...

beau_beaumont

Nov 12, 2017
I don't want to watch a league where Dallas is in the finals. Kidd is a wife beater, Kyrie's an anti-vaxxer, Luka's a…free throw merchant

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Kenny sometimes feels like he's making certain arguments just so there's another viewpoint, but I do appreciate how an old head like him doesn't buy into certain lazy narratives. He could see that they were pulling on and thankfully he was there to call them on it. Draymond brings out the worst in Chuck and Shaq.
Yeah it's a weird mix.

Kenny was going overboard. Luka would not cook a long guard like that as easy. That's dumb. It's not goberts fault, but to defend gobert you don't need to say McDaniels wouldnt fare better. Gobert is a center. (That's why they did a pnr to get gobert in the 1st place and Luka didn't just play the wing 1v1).

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be interesting to see KAT's reaction to being benched. Dude was the hero of the Nuggets series and now...

Tough decision. It's hard to make but my thought headed into this series was that KAT was a huge offensive lynchpin, and it's hard to lose that. I think they have though.

I think I would've put KAT back in with 4-5 mins left but I'm not sure. Naz did his job.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
I'm cool with ANT, well outside of the off the court stuff

Its moreso the media going crazy to make him a bonafide superstar and skipping steps thats been an issue

I meant the whole post game being kinda set up to mock Rudy for not being able to stop a step back 3 against one of the best 3 offensive players in the league.

Just in bad taste kinda.

I meant Luka himself didn't do anything. He's just honest

Jarmel

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Tough decision. It's hard to make but my thought headed into this series was that KAT was a huge offensive lynchpin, and it's hard to lose that. I think they have though.

I think I would've put KAT back in with 4-5 mins left but I'm not sure. Naz did his job.
If KAT has lost all confidence and is pouty, this shit gonna be an easy sweep. He was finally playing winning basketball and now I don't know.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space

How often do KAT and Naz play together? I feel like I haven't seen that combo enough.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
If KAT has lost all confidence and is pouty, this shit gonna be an easy sweep. He was finally playing winning basketball and now I don't know.

That's why it's a really hard decision. I favor doing what got you there generally. But these types of choices generate legacies like Tom Brady and Gehrig.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the replay, I'm not sure the intent of Wolves was to switch, Rudy went in there like he was going for a blitz and seemed confuse when he was left alone with Luka.

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
Not Ant's fault that the media hyped him up so much but he's a long way away from being the best player in the league which is normal at 22.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Oh damn, just when I thought Haliburton would've been the funniest on skates moment, Luka gives me this gem on Gobert.

Jarmel

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Maybe this is too harsh but Wolves are making a lot of mistakes. Wondering if their locker room felt beating the Nuggets was their championship for the year and they've just let go of the rope thinking the Mavs were going to be a cakewalk compared to the Nuggets.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Looking at the replay, I'm not sure the intent of Wolves was to switch, Rudy went in there like he was going for a blitz and seemed confuse when he was left alone with Luka.
Watching back myself, Rudy jumped out way too far past the screen for no good reason which left him on the island. Look where he is at 10.8-10.7 seconds, then he overcommits and ends up parallel Lula with both feet on the freaking logo.

If that was blitz, he should've made sure the help made it over the screen before making the move he did.

burgerdog

Oct 27, 2017
Erneh looks mad annoyed at Green's hater comments, how are you going to be rude to the chef like that. Idiot.

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
It's still just... an amazing shot by Luka. I feel like Gobert is just being talked about because it's Gobert.

If that was McDaniels giving him an inch of space I still think its going in.

soul creator

Oct 27, 2017
Ive seen a lot of people talking about Ant needing to be more aggressive with driving, but I have to imagine that things change a bit when the rim protection is Lively/Gafford instead of *checks notes* Jokic and Nurkic

Raiku

Oct 25, 2017
California, USHeyHey!
"Go home bitch" is crazy
Slovenian menace

OGlJHtT.png

Status
Not open for further replies.