Votes: 33 9.6%
  • #7 Lakers over #2 Nuggets

Votes: 52 15.1%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 10.7%

• Total voters

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
It feels like he's trying to do the same thing the Nets did with Kyrie, KD, and Harden on the same team when they still got cooked in the playoffs.

The Nets trio had record-breaking ortg when they actually played together, and would've won the title if healthy. The Beal trade is more like the Westbrook trade, but worse because it came in the aftermath of the Westbrook trade.

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Part of the problem with Haliburton is that he has to play with Nembhard and McConnell. Both of whom I like, but they are the opposite type of backcourt mate he should be paired with.

manzoman96

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I love that the twolves keep wearing their throwbacks and having the old logo on the court, it's a great look

Zachary_Games

Jul 31, 2020
KD is a fucking enigma. Does KD even have the fire to win a chip anymore? He's been on a downhill slope since getting bested by Giannis in that incredible series a couple years ago.

Also, I don't think his GS rings have any effect on his legacy (my opinion) at this point. He would still be a top 20 player without the rings, and he's a top 20 player all-time with the two he got in Golden State.

I say it all the time, Golden State was going to win with our without KD. They would have reloaded their roster with a Robert Covington or other high end 3 and D role player plus another high end rotational player.

Imagine if he stayed? Probably would be a four or five-time champion and gotten love for overcoming the Achilles injury and sticking with Golden State.

burgerdog

Oct 27, 2017
KD is a fucking enigma. Does KD even have the fire to win a chip anymore? He's been on a downhill slope since getting bested by Giannis in that incredible series a couple years ago.

Also, I don't think his GS rings have any effect on his legacy (my opinion) at this point. He would still be a top 20 player without the rings, and he's a top 20 player all-time with the two he got in Golden State.

I say it all the time, Golden State was going to win with our without KD. They would have reloaded their roster with a Robert Covington or other high end 3 and D role player plus another high end rotational player.

Imagine if he stayed? Probably would be a four or five-time champion and gotten love for overcoming the Achilles injury and sticking with Golden State.

I don't think this is true, the cavs had them figured out during the 73-9 finals. Hell, they barely made it past the rockets with KD.

Zachary_Games

Jul 31, 2020
I don't think this is true, the cavs had them figured out during the 73-9 finals. Hell, they barely made it past the rockets with KD.

You're assuming GS not reloading. GS was going to find a couple of pieces to counteract what the Cavs were doing. Instead of reloading with multiple good fitting, higher end role players, the broke the game by getting KD.

Oct 28, 2017

He could have gone to the knicks and been on his way to having a statue in the middle of Manhattan

Berry Pie

Nov 29, 2022
Watching Luka reminds me of the Hey Arnold episode where no one on Arnold's team was allowed to do anything but give the ball to Tucker

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Doncic was hopping because it was claerly short lol. Pretty sure he's not injured haha

Playoff basketball so much better than regular season

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ

only way he redeems himself is by demanding a trade to the Sixers