• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

1st round upset

• #8 Heat over #1 Celtics

Votes: 40 12.8%
  • #6 Pacers over #3 Bucks

Votes: 156 49.8%
  • #8 Pelicans over #1 OKC

Votes: 32 10.2%
  • #7 Lakers over #2 Nuggets

Votes: 49 15.7%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 36 11.5%

• Total voters

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
a coach used a challenge in a crucial play with less than a minute to go in the fourth? I'm shocked

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
I loved Japan and Thailand but damn I gotta say it's nice to be back on my couch sipping sake watching playoff hoops.

Last edited:

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
Catching up on Wolves/Suns.

There's something about Jaden McDaniels. He's the most serious looking motherfucker I've ever seen on the court, and he's always like that. Dude seems like he has no chill lol, always switched completely on and ready to go.

What is happening with Booker in this 2nd quarter? It's like aliens drained his ball handle stat. He can't dribble without tripping over himself.

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
This Wolves team are legit. I think they can give Denver a real run for their money to make the finals, and honestly with them playing this well and the Ant factor it's not impossible that they can't surprise the Celtics if they keep playing like this.

That Conley 3 at the sub-9 min mark in the fourth to put them 13 points ahead was the end of the game. You could just feel it.

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
Ant is slowly making his way up my 'most favourite players to watch ever' list.

Wait, I said slowly. I meant quickly!

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
A couple posts per day from me and spyder really bother people that much

To be fair, it's not your posts per se. It's that we are also bombarded with under/over stuff on broadcasts now, and you can't even escape it when listening to podcasts or trying to watch some analysis on YT without a pause to plug Draft Kings or Fan Duel.

So it all congeals into kind of the same thing people complain about, and isn't really anything you or Spyder are doing wrong. Which brings up a point, people would be feeling much happier and less inclined to complain if they sign up to Draft Kings TODAY using promo code ASTRALSPHERE for free bets up to $100. I repeat, promo code ASTRALSPHERE for $100 free!!! Thank you Draft Kings for sponsoring this post!

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Great win by the Pacers. Tbh I think we need to go 2-0 at home while we have the chance before Giannis gets back.

To be fair, it's not your posts per se. It's that we are also bombarded with under/over stuff on broadcasts now, and you can't even escape it when listening to podcasts or trying to watch some analysis on YT without a pause to plug Draft Kings or Fan Duel.

So it all congeals into kind of the same thing people complain about, and isn't really anything you or Spyder are doing wrong. Which brings up a point, people would be feeling much happier and less inclined to complain if they sign up to Draft Kings TODAY using promo code ASTRALSPHERE for free bets up to $100. I repeat, promo code ASTRALSPHERE for $100 free!!! Thank you Draft Kings for sponsoring this post!
If you don't get that ad you're going to get some other ad. I don't even hear them anymore because your brain just automatically learns to tune that noise out

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
Very important win for the Mavs. I think they will play a lot better at home. Every player in this series looks like they were just in a minor car accident, very tight and jerky. Ankles and backs going out all over the place.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Damn Tim Hardaway Jr. less minutes than Dante Exum in a playoff game. Never thought I'd see something like that

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
I love KAT, but there are definitely times where I wonder what that team would look like with another good 4 in that spot instead of him. And I think there is so much opportunity for them to easily improve with somebody else in there instead.

First name that comes to mind is Jaren Jackson Jr. Not that I think Grizzlies would accept that trade mind you

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
home-alone-home-alone2.gif

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
I love KAT, but there are definitely times where I wonder what that team would look like with another good 4 in that spot instead of him. And I think there is so much opportunity for them to easily improve with somebody else in there instead.

First name that comes to mind is Jaren Jackson Jr. Not that I think Grizzlies would accept that trade mind you

Markannen would fit so good on the Wolves