Votes: 33 9.6%
  • #7 Lakers over #2 Nuggets

Votes: 51 14.9%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 10.8%

• Total voters

soul creator

Oct 27, 2017
It's been a rollercoaster since this happened lmao. For a while it looked like it was gonna age horribly, but Harden haters are eating good right now:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE3_WfFei00

edit: reading the comments sorted by date is funny since you can pinpoint which games and which fanbase is responding at any given time

Last edited:

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
My head keeps saying Mavs over Thunder due to the experience edge but Shai and company just keep clobbering teams so who knows.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to temper my enthusiasm/hopefulness on Porzingis. Looks pretty good at practice round and sounds upbeat.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
Denver are gonna get eliminated by minnesota and it's going to be a sweep. Unfortunately that means Celtics win It all. Congrats celtics

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
It's been a rollercoaster since this happened lmao. For a while it looked like it was gonna age horribly, but Harden haters are eating good right now:

edit: reading the comments sorted by date is funny since you can pinpoint which games and which fanbase is responding at any given time

Brain knew. Harden is who he is and that's never going to change. There's too many receipts

Will be interesting to see if Denver messes around like they did with the Lakers or go into it with more intensity. I'll take Min for game 1, but feel the Nuggets win the series

Mavs in 6

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
I'm thinking Ant dunks on Jokic in the first quarter, set the tone.

IMG-4509.webp

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Don't feel bad for the Cavs. They dodged the third seed to get an easier matchup only to get taken to 7 by the Magic.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
if Russ had any semblance of BBIQ and self awareness he'd still have a long career ahead of him as a significant contributor. He's still got a good bit of his athleticism and and is relatively healthy compared to other dudes with his level of mileage.

Oct 29, 2017
After the fall and free throws he went back on defense when there was a foul whistle. He went for his shoulder right after reaching out for the ball and I wonder if that made it worse.

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
Mavs play at a faster pace than OKC this year. 6th v. 8th.

Mavs in 6. Lively and Gafford to dominate.

The issue for Dallas isn't the pace they play at. It's that OKC is better than them playing fast. They need to find an advantage somehow and I think trying to make the series about half court execution benefits them more then a track meet.

matcha pocky

Oct 27, 2017
ny

This still isn't that fair imo... harden was brought in to be the third option and he stepped up pretty well until he ran out of gas

I still really want to see how a full clippers team would do but it looks like Kawhi's knees are never going to be ready for the playoffs

Embiid

Feb 20, 2021
I should really just put like 5 units on Denver Ml (-185). It's chalky but they're obviously winning tonight. Game 1 is way too important for a letdown. I'm expecting a monstrous Jokic game.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
Feels good to be watching without a horse in the rare though timberwolves are my local team so eh I guess that counts ?