• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
why you guys talk about the warriors as if they lost? championship teams always phone it in like this
True, just frustrating to watch at times cuz you wanna see crazy plays. Steph was high energy today though so no complaints from me.

Fwiw GSW had a ton of narrow wins in their 72 win season (along with a lot of blowouts)

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Plumlee is scary red
Like he looks like he's going to have a heart attack.

latest

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
That might have been Lonzo's best performance as a pro. He wasn't forcing his shots, his defense was solid and the ball movement all around for the team was great, and Walton left him in there for 40 minutes. Kuz was being Kuz. Damn that guy is so good. He plays like a vet.

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
If Lonzo could remain consistent...not asking for 16 reb a night, but a cool 12 points, 8 rebounds and 10 assists at night, Lakers COULD hit 35-40 wins this season.
His consistency is the biggest problem. Constant aggression is a good start....and tuning out the fuck boy media is also something good.

rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is what people expect of Lonzo. Leading an up tempo offense and exploiting the size advantage over most PGs in the league. Now, if he can do this consistently...

Oct 27, 2017
I never saw him good I begin with. Even Heat days he didn't have that much of impact on the team
He was killing it last time he was on the Grizzlies. We were all initially stoked that he chose to come back with us this year. But he's just been consistently selfish and bad in possession so far, and he's been starting now that Conley is out for a while..

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
He was killing it last time he was on the Grizzlies. We were all initially stoked that he chose to come back with us this year. But he's just been consistently selfish and bad in possession so far, and he's been starting now that Conley is out for a while..
When Conley gets back Chalmers will be warming the bench. I love Conley and I find him underrated!

Deleted member 9932

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just noticed Monta Ellis has no team. Wow. A few years ago some people were not sure keeping Curry instead of him was a good choice lmao. "Curry is always injured". I probably read that on gaf too.

Dude was always inefficient but he's still better than a lot of nba players.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I'm late but Jordan was 28-6-6 his rookie year
Magic Johnson subbed in for an injured Kareem (possibly the best player and definitely the best center of all time) in the NBA Finals in a must win game and put up 42/15/7.

I have it from someone reliable that he also impregnated 4 women at halftime.

Simmons is a star but lets not get carried away.

Speaking of getting carried away, 16 boards and a triple double! We only 6 games behind the Warriors so mathematically we can still do this and get the best record in the West. How you going to argue with math?

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
Idk if this ROY award is a done deal for Ben Simmons when Kyle Kuzma is the best player on his own team...Kuz control is in full affect y'all!!!

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
All jokes aside I'm gunna question the basketball IQ of everyone here if Kyle Kuzma gets laughed at for ROY and if TJ Leaf is mentioned with his stat line reading: 4.6 points, 1.8 rebounds (for a PF/C now that's hysterical), and 0.1 blocks. Where are the Reset Era basketball junkies I heard about!?

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
Top 3 Rookies so far:

1. Simmons (regardless of him red shirt'ing)
2. Kyle Kuzma
3. Jason Tatum

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
Fan checking Warriors fans, Celtics fans, and Cavs fans...fandom in the NBA didn't start in 2015. Btw the ticket in my left hand was the greatest live performance I've ever seen in any sporting event—true magna Opus was displayed that evening.

169rryv.jpg

megalowho

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Ben Simmons is far and away the ROY. Kuzma is a starting caliber 3/4 in the league already at 22 years old, he was a great pick. I can see him having a Rashard Lewis like career in the league. Still wouldn't pick him over younger players with higher ceilings like Ball, Tatum, Fox, DSJ, Markkanen, pretty much the entire top 10 of the draft.

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
Kuz being 22 means nothing—what he has done means everything. Basketball isn't Pokemon where potential is the most important variable based off the fact if "x" player reaches "x" level you pick him over a guy averaging 22+ and 8 boards since joining the starting lineup. Also Ben Simmons is older then Kuz in NBA years. Simmons wasn't chilling at home with Brett Brown as his coach with his work ethic. So, that first year for Ben is a unprecedented advantage. The fact that Kuz is making the race intriguing is testament to his story. 28th pick and greatest chip on his shoulder in that whole draft class. The human element of will and self motivation is always overlooked in a game that strives on such players.

Last edited:

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Fan checking Warriors fans, Celtics fans, and Cavs fans...fandom in the NBA didn't start in 2015. Btw the ticket in my left hand was the greatest live performance I've ever seen in any sporting event—true magna Opus was displayed that evening.

Hey Jeffrey, a couple quick things:
- you might want to edit your picture bro
- the FF7 theme is much better; you should look into that
- the Lakers really do suck...

Status
Not open for further replies.