• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Where will LeBron be taking his talents next season?

• Cleveland (Staying at home)

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • LA (LeBronzo)

Votes: 116 44.4%
  • Philly (Trusting the Process)

Votes: 47 18.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017
Summer League has been entertaining and I've liked ESPN's coverage. Too bad moving G-League to the summer would be a nightmare for new players and the international schedule.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
That trade the Jazz made with the Lakers where Hart went to LA is looking really one-sided. Bradley hasn't even sniffed an NBA court

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Fox-Sports-Indiana-Graphic-832x447.jpg

Deleted member 4021

Oct 25, 2017
Love to use extremely non-arbitrary stat filters like 5.9 rebounds, 1.4 steals, and 49% FG shooting.

battousai

Oct 25, 2017
Can he even still score against 2nd teams through?

Last season, he seemed to do better against second units. He would revert back to just ISOs though, so there wasn't much ball movement when he was the first option offensively.

But if OKC stretches out his salary to waive him, it's not a 28M hit for his next team, so it may be a more palatable risk to try,

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Can Melo at least lose some fucking weight? Hes a professional athletes for Christ's sake

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lonzo made it to the league

that's all that matters

LaVar fucking up LaMelo's future

If I was in his position I would have immediately had LaMelo set up to play with Real Madrid now that Doncic has left, and the year prior I would have spent the entirety of instilling work ethic into LaMelo

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Gelo was never that good. Would have never had the D1 offer were it not for his name. Melo ain't that great either tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.