• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Where will LeBron be taking his talents next season?

• Cleveland (Staying at home)

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • LA (LeBronzo)

Votes: 116 44.4%
  • Philly (Trusting the Process)

Votes: 47 18.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
NaovZN8.png

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
SVI's setback was not a travel. He used his 2 steps to go backwards instead of the traditional forward motion people are accustomed to seeing when the ball comes up.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The Pistons ended Magics Lakers dynasty

They ended Kobe and Shaqs dynasty

Is LaMelo gonna put an end to LeBronZo?

oh%20shit.gif

wOW.

So your saying Lakers will get minimum 3 rings, multiple NBA finals, and then Pistons will get one year, maybe two years of glory, and then a wild GOAT like MJ or Bron will appear and finish us. Damn....

...I'll take it. LaMelo pls.

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
Nah it was a travel

Same as Hardens step back tho

Just doesn't get called

Not a travel when momentum is carrying backwards. He used the move to relocate and you see his feet initially positioned when he goes up for the shot.

Harden doesn't always travel on his setbacks.

Last edited:

Deleted member 9145

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
LaMelo had two passes this game I have never seen done in a basketball game and work

he did a behind the back no look skip pass to a man with a defender on him

bro this is some magic/bron level shit what

VCFL

Jan 24, 2018
Fuuuuuuuuuck. I kinda wanted him to go to Orlando, was that not possible? Maybe they wanted to tank.
He would receive more pt in Orlando but let's be real, Orlando is like the last resort franchise. I'm glad he's going to be on a team that has something going for them. Sadly, they probably won't re sign him next year.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Bulls would want a heavy asset or two to take on Deng. At this point Lakers will probably just hang on to him until next summer, when it might be easier to trade him as an expiring contract.

Oct 27, 2017
Good moves by the Nuggets tonight. Low risk, high reward on IT. Gives us some much needed bench buckets. The Faried and Arthur salary dump was much needed too, and was a great move by the Nets.

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
I'm happy for D'lo. He's taking advantage of his fresh start with Brooklyn and now the team is all in on him.

Deleted member 9145

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.