• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Where will LeBron be taking his talents next season?

• Cleveland (Staying at home)

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • LA (LeBronzo)

Votes: 116 44.4%
  • Philly (Trusting the Process)

Votes: 47 18.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

full

VCFL

Jan 24, 2018

Ramona saying this means it's straight from jeanie

these are #facts tho

Smdh, as much as I hate the new generation, that's what they do. I'm sure Zo and Kuz probably talked about this shit.

I know why Buss doesn't want it to be happening because it makes free agents think we're the Ringling Bros or what not.

At least they know when to turn it off and get their heads in the game.

Last edited:

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
They have to get rid of a good amount

that Pau contract fucked them

LeBronZo breh

definitely

I was reading on Reddit Kings could take Pau. He'd be a good vet and they have the cap space for him. I think next year he's only 6 million which isn't bad.

Oct 28, 2017
The Spurs are never bad enough to be in the lottery. They still made it to the playoffs and knocked a game off the Warriors with only a single consistent scorer. Whatever picks they do have aren't going to convert to anything valuable. They can't actually move Gasol or Mills even if they really wanted to, it'd always be a dreadful and desperate trade for the Spurs and every GM that can add numbers should know that.

The only way they could sign LeBron is if Pop spikes his wine and locks him in his vineyard's cellar until he signs.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Pau's contract is only partialy guaranteed for 2020 (6.7 million). He's also still far from dead money. I suspect that would only take a single 1st to move. Mills is fully guaranteed to my knowledge but he's probably only overpaid by around 4 million per. That would also require a 1st to move but getting off both is theoretically feasible without completely fucking your franchise's future.

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So when Kuz was posting pics of sunglasses with China tagged yall weren't upset?

When Kuz was telling Frye to "nobody cares" after his tweet all werent upset?

8ig2hl6k7i111.jpg

When Kuz made this

yall werent upset?

come the fuck on

Last edited:

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Lakers Organization is upset with the dis track. All I am saying is its fun till it isn't, and perception is everything, especially when you are trying to lure FA. I thought we were over the D-Russ stuff.

https://www.lakersnation.com/lakers...k-kylie-kuzma-aimed-at-kyle-kuzma/2018/06/13/

and what I'm saying is Kuz has been a dick to every one on the team for the past month and a half

Hart has already called him out it

them being upset when Zo drops a "diss track" is hypocritical as fuck

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017

and what I'm saying is Kuz has been a dick to every one on the team for the past month and a half

Kuz is in the wrong too, in fact I think he started it all, I'm upset at both of them.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA

I get the vibe that Jeanie told both of them to tone it down, Kuz is definitely the instigator but it's best to take them down a notch rn with free agency looming by.

Status
Not open for further replies.