• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Where will LeBron be taking his talents next season?

• Cleveland (Staying at home)

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • LA (LeBronzo)

Votes: 116 44.4%
  • Philly (Trusting the Process)

Votes: 47 18.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Giannis' brother got drafted this year!

Does he have a chance unlike his other brother who now plays in Euro league?

GraveRobberX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think this the last year for GSW championship run

I have this eerie feeling Brooklyn clearing out all that cap space will woo Klay Thompson with the whole Fort Knox and the Kitchen Sink to get him to sign

Maybe even through a Sign & Trade

Dray might also be on the chopping block the following year
There's no way the math works out even if the players defer money (which the Players Association would get Hella pissed about leaving money on the table)

If they want to keep their core 3, then either let KD go and sign him short term or let go of 2 pieces
Ain't no way your holding onto all 4

Way too many teams have the space cleared out for the following season (not this one coming, the following 2019 season) and 2020 to go after the Free Agents

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
yes, haven't beaten it though

Do you recommend it? I'm not a huge JRPG guy, not that I don't like them but I just haven't had as much exposure to them as I have to platformers, action adventure games, etc.

Do I need to play Xenoblade 1? I've heard the patches have added tons of QOL improvements would you recommend it to a newcomer to the franchise?

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you recommend it? I'm not a huge JRPG guy, not that I don't like them but I just haven't had as much exposure to them as I have to platformers, action adventure games, etc.

Do I need to play Xenoblade 1? I've heard the patches have added tons of QOL improvements would you recommend it to a newcomer to the franchise?

honestly it's a hard game for me to recommend but I really enjoyed it. I need to finish it. it's one of those games where if you like what it's doing you'll really like it but it has so many little things that hamper it. there's an aspect of the game that is literally just a menu simulator with a real time timer attached to it. I don't think it's necessary to progress but it's the most baffling thing to me that they even included it in the game.

if you're not a jrpg guy I think it'd be a hard sell but the main pros of the game for me were its cast and story and the battle system. the exploration is also really good in the first half of the game but at a certain point the areas become a lot more corridor-y and you just go from point a to point b.

you don't have to play the first game though

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
No... I'm tempted by it but the character designs have put me off too much

Will probably give in if it's ever on sale

Idk why I was watching some trailers the other day, saw one for this and it looked interesting. Thought I'd ask the thread with the highest BBIQ ever, NBA Era.

honestly it's a hard game for me to recommend but I really enjoyed it. I need to finish it. it's one of those games where if you like what it's doing you'll really like it but it has so many little things that hamper it. there's an aspect of the game that is literally just a menu simulator with a real time timer attached to it. I don't think it's necessary to progress but it's the most baffling thing to me that they even included it in the game.

if you're not a jrpg guy I think it'd be a hard sell but the main pros of the game for me were its cast and story and the battle system. the exploration is also really good in the first half of the game but at a certain point the areas become a lot more corridor-y and you just go from point a to point b.

you don't have to play the first game though

Hmm, I wish it had a demo but maybe I'll buy it preowned and return it/swap it out if it doesn't click with me.

Thanks for the letting me know your thoughts on the game!

Deleted member 2145

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, I wish it had a demo but maybe I'll buy it preowned and return it/swap it out if it doesn't click with me.

Thanks for the letting me know your thoughts on the game!

no prob

here's a decent video on the battle system. it has a lot of layers so it can seem daunting at first but when you get into the rhythm it's pretty cool. the game has these hilarious voice overs that happen when you execute certain things

Oct 28, 2017
Also Tony "I fucked Brent Barry's Wife" Parker had the nerve to call him out as a teammate.

I think Kawhi's relationship with the Spurs was toast at that point. Like, it almost feels like the team and media started to call him out to illicit a response if anything. If I got my timeline right, the Spurs lead by Manu previously set up an intervention where they ambushed him in the locker room just to make him speak. That's not what teammates who are communicating do.

kagete

Oct 27, 2017
David Robinson has already called him out publicly too. I'm not sure what other passive aggressive or indirect avenues the Spurs can take without tanking his trade value. Maybe they can have Tim Duncan do a Reddit AMA or login to WOW just to give his own take.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
It's really amazing how many current and past players embarrassed him, I would never play another game for the Spurs if I were him. I'd sit the whole year.

ISOM

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Seems everyone within the Spurs organization has turned on him. I don't see him staying. But Spurs might try to keep him and convince him throughout the year.

Deleted member 9145

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Pretty sure Philly would have been better off with LaMelo Ball than FultZZ

FultZZ needs to leave the toxicity that is Philadelphia to unlock his true powers

Oct 28, 2017
MCW has one of the strangest careers in the NBA in that he completely peaked in his first ever regular season game.

Also, MCW was always trash. He had a good statsheet in his rookie year but shooting 40% overall and 25% from three is awful. He got to statpad on a really bad 76er team who played at a fast pace, god knows how Hinkie got anything on the trade market with his awful offensive efficiency.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jarate

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Keith Pompey is a hack

I'd imagine that they probably would be willing to offer literally any player but Embiid and Simmons to get a trade for Kawhi.

Also, the initial Ringer report where this came from said the Sixers were considering trading to the top 5 to draft MPJ, who they passed up at 10.

Deleted member 9145

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I actually caught this game in the third before he fouled out

He still doesn't play a lick of defense, but his shot selection was fantastic. Didn't chuck up any bad shots and made the right play every time. He's improving brehs

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
Combine the smell bros in Megaballzord and don't worry about trading for Kawhi Lakers. You have the technology.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
I actually caught this game in the third before he fouled out

He still doesn't play a lick of defense, but his shot selection was fantastic. Didn't chuck up any bad shots and made the right play every time. He's improving brehs

Tbh this is not really impressive at all, how old is he?

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
there's something weird about Melo, like he's tall and long and probably still growing, but he doesn't look like a fluid athlete at all. Maybe he's getting used to his growth spurt, but he looks really stiff.

RolandGunner

Oct 30, 2017
Dallas needs a C. I wonder if they'd be interested in DeAndre again if he were to opt out.

I think they're going to offer the max to Capella but assuming Houston matches, DeAndre would be the next best guy. A true center and Texas guy. Hopefully the Mavs can also get a two guard with better defense than Wes Matthews, maybe Avery Bradley on a one year deal. DSJ, Bradley, Barnes, Luka, and Jordan would be pretty decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.