• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Where will LeBron be taking his talents next season?

• Cleveland (Staying at home)

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • LA (LeBronzo)

Votes: 116 44.4%
  • Philly (Trusting the Process)

Votes: 47 18.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
Whether you fuck with me or not

I always keep it a buck. Too many of y'all goof around but when I preach the truth shit hits a nerve. lol

Also it's Crazy how everyone can call me whatever they want but when I snap back everyone wants to accuse me of hostility...

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Even if BI has a higher ceiling (lol), Tatum has already proven he is even or better (I say better) than BI after one season, on a better team with less chance to shine. Tatum's ceiling is perhaps a top 10-15 player in the league, does anyone honestly think BI will be a top 5-10 in 3 years?

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly I'm done here today.

It's trash that people get away with whatever they want but when I speak, it's hype analyzed, and I get the:

"Yooo chill man, you don't need to snap on folks."

Lmao hypocrisy is GOD TIER here.

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
I can just imagine jow insufferable he is going to be if Bron's new superteam comes to fruition.... ugghh

Honestly I liked it better when it was just the core. It ain't fun punking on teams that ain't as good. Like I'm a man with class, if we don't win the chip we don't celebrate...Big Baller until the death of me.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Bulpett came out with an article yesterday talking about the Celtics not willing to trade Tatum or Brown. Spurs are using the Celtics as leverage. Lakers about to get fleeced.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I like Ingram but Tatum has a higher ceiling. Same age. Similar physical projections (though Tatum seems more fluid) but Tatum is better now.

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like Ingram but Tatum has a higher ceiling. Same age. Similar physical projections (though Tatum seems more fluid) but Tatum is better now.
some people are just overrating Ingram's playmaking abilities. Tatum has shown elite ISO scoring with elite 3 point shooting in his rookie season, and his passing improved a ton over the course of the season and he was making really nice reads on dribble penetration in the playoffs. Ingram's offensive game may be more well rounded at the moment but I wouldn't call him the better player.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
[Wojnarowski] The Lakers are willing to include former No. 2 overall pick Brandon Ingram and a future first-round pick in a package for Leonard, but the Spurs are seeking a far more complete haul of Lakers young players and future picks, league sources said.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...kers-boston-celtics-kawhi-leonard-trade-talks

How much is Kawhi's last year on his contract worth? Because that's really all (the equivalent) any team should be offering the Spurs right now. Spurs seem like they're asking for too much here.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
I think the Spurs are trying to float the Celtics as leverage against the Lakers. If I were the Lakers I would wait them out. They still have options next season even if they strike out this season.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I think the Spurs are trying to float the Celtics as leverage again the Lakers. If I were the Lakers I would wait them out. They still have options next season even if they strike or this season.
Same, no matter what C's can beat any offer out there.

Doubt Ainge truly bites though, he can afford to take risks but I'm sure he'd rather wait on the big prize, AD.

LOL Lakers can convince someone to take that Deng contract?

Hawks and Bulls are in the market for expiring contracts. Don't know what they'd want though besides picks.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
prophecy says KawaiiXBronZo13, the ultimate union

2b763c0034d3472b931e9de225054875feaed597_hq.gif

i find your lack of faith disturbing

tumblr_m5a5ovQ3oF1qcpz4r.gif

LeBronZo

Dhye.gif

Lonzo training right now for the biggest season in his life

2dnM9SX.png

the process breh

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
would you rather trade Ingram/Hart/Kuzma + future firsts for Kawhi, or try and move Deng's contract using just one of those pieces, clear salary, and take the chance of signing Kawhi outright next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.