Status
Not open for further replies.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Blazers really don't have anyone on their roster that matches up well with Millsap. Such an odd player to not have an answer for.

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
Things are dire right now. Millsap is just balling. He's like, the perfect fucking 4. Like, this team was an OT game away from the playoffs last year. And this year? Jesus Christ their a machine.

Lillard needs to step up. He needs to drive, take fuck you threes. Just bring back the swag. That will open up things. I'm fine going down to this team. I really am their very talented. Jokic will body anybody but Kanter. But let's go down our way. Dame fucking fire some sniper shots. Let's just fucking shoot and not hold back. Defensively I like our effort and scheme honestly. We're just not scoring.

In terms of a 4 I was thinking perfect fit Siakiam. Maybe use Collins and a 1st and God forbid Anfrnee as a trade piece for a PF upgrade? I love Zach to death but he's really more of a stretch 5. Down 18 but not out. I'm not saying we'll win but we have more fight than this.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to again congratulate Kawhi for bouncing back from a season-ending, rumored career threatening injury last year. Truly a remarkable recovery story on par with Tiger's.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
6CXK8SO.png

Kas'

Oct 26, 2017
I really don't understand why the Blazers do not use Zach Collins. Need someone on Millsap

Dopsi

Oct 30, 2017
this game is over and most likely this series is going 7 but I don't see Portland winning when they have no bigs for milsap and can't rebound for shit

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Is it against the rules to get a bench player sick with the flu, give all your players the flu shot and then have the bench player cough on the ball to get the other team sick? 🤔

Oct 28, 2017

First comment says the diagnosis is choking.

In all seriousness, Embiid should have just stayed at home. Dude has been a dead man walking for the last few games, who gives a shit if you want to be out there. You're clearly a liability in more ways than one.

This series was over the minute Portland lost game 4. They're not winning two on the road in Denver.

Portland is just getting worked by Millsap, he's scored on every single player on their team. Clearly they haven't figured out how to deal with him and Denver has figured out how to get him going.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I already had a feeling my Nugs were going to win this game, but I didn't expect an almost 30-point blowout.

Give IT some playtime Malone.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when ppl here thought Denver was done after that 4 OT game. 🙂

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
Denver's fucking good. WOW BIG SURPRISE. They won 60 fucking games and have one of the best PF's in the game and an MVP candidate in Jokic.

Once again. I'd be happy if I didn't want to get to a WCF. People should not be surprised by this team. That being said I hope we can at least make it 7. My fear is we fire terry if we don't make it to WCF. We've done all that we can really. That being said that was a fucking embarrassment. Lillard needs to bring it game 6. This is really a prime opportunity to make the WCF facing a team that's beatable in the nuggets.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Denver's fucking good. WOW BIG SURPRISE. They won 60 fucking games and have one of the best PF's in the game and an MVP candidate in Jokic.

Once again. I'd be happy if I didn't want to get to a WCF. People should not be surprised by this team. That being said I hope we can at least make it 7. My fear is we fire terry if we don't make it to WCF. We've done all that we can really. That being said that was a fucking embarrassment. Lillard needs to bring it game 6. This is really a prime opportunity to make the WCF facing a team that's beatable in the nuggets.

60 games including playoffs?

I still think the series is a toss up. The blazers can get hot the next two games and take em. I could also see the nuggets ending it in Portland.

It's a shame about nurk.

Status
Not open for further replies.