• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Shit happens on the inbound. Problem is the defense...these last two games was been unacceptable defensively. Jaylen in particular - getting back cut AND losing shooters. They're not taking away anything from opponents.

They should be able to get it settled though.

Embiid was an absolute monster - gotta give him credit as I've railed on him for conditioning late in games.

Celtics don't play for so long now. At least Marcus should be back.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
That's a deserved L.

If Kanter and Theis weren't hitting in that second half, the game would've been over half way through the 4th quarter. Too many shots were given up, letting Embiid do whatever he wants, and some dumb plays like that last inbound play.

Sixers are going to be a big problem in the playoffs and each match up is starting to make me miss Al (traitor) more and more.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Someone painted this mural in Dallas and I am appalled
99wylll1d9441.png
Why tf would you share that. I'm already having weird as fuck dreams as it is.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
You'll never be able to convince me that James Ennis isn't a sleeper agent for every other team in the league.

Werd

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Luka with his second 40 point triple double.

edit: Done with 41/12/11 on 14 of 24 shooting in 34 minutes, Mavs win an "away" game in Mexico with the crowd chanting MVP for him.

Dragun

Oct 30, 2017
At this point, I'm willing to see Demar traded for anything just so Lonnie Walker, Dejounte Murray & Derrick White can actually get minutes together.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
as much as we all shit on Philly for underachieving, there isn't a single team in the league they're not gonna give problems in a 7 game series

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
how was hayward?
was he perfect or slightly below perfect?
Curry had three lines and he fucked each one ip

mory dubz this yo boy huh
coward didn't even at me.
Curry is reaching the youth and new generation at the awards.
Lebron stuck playing basketball for old white guys on a weekday.

so who really won tonight?
NMH3.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
it is a bit weird that Luka has a negative on-off, but I blame Porzingis (and the vagaries of 24-game sample sizes) for that.

like, obviously it doesn't mean anything, it's just surprising that it's even possible given how good he's been.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
friendly reminder one of the marquee Christmas games is Rockets/Warriors. 48 mins of Harden dribbling at the top of the key, shooting 3 for 17 from three and 55 points, Russ westbrook shooting sub 30% from 3, and warriors g league attempt at basketball. Happy holidays!
it is a bit weird that Luka has a negative on-off, but I blame Porzingis (and the vagaries of 24-game sample sizes) for that.

like, obviously it doesn't mean anything, it's just surprising that it's even possible given how good he's been.
Their bench has been pretty solid this year, too.

these numbers are a little outdated but

EKKkN0PW4AQ3yUv

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Is it though? I mean, even among his usual Celtics gushing he specifically pointed out the Sixers as a massive matchup problem for the team which was only proven entirely correct last night.

The more I listened, the more it evened out a bit. But they started by saying how AUDACIOUS Stevens was going to be, running out five undersized guys and daring Embiid to beat them. They tried that exact strategy last night and Embiid ate them alive, so it's not going to work. That's when I posted.

but then Windhorst and Simmons went on to say that they imagine it would be difficult to take four out of seven from the Sixers without a high-quality big. But Simmons also said he thought it would be like rock, paper, scissors with the Celtics, Bucks, and Sixers, and one team would be another's kryptonite and if the matchups fell the Celtics way, they could make the finals. But the Celtics are the best matchup for which of those two teams? They couldn't beat the Bucks or the Sixers

Status
Not open for further replies.