• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Kawhi at the club hunched over his phone in the corner trying to phase everyone out is about what I expect of him

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Is he really disgruntled tho? I bet he's not ecstatic with some of the changes made and the pull Kawhi has. But at the same time, on the court, he's having the best season of his young career while also being a key player on a championship-caliber team. My guess would be that while he has some concerns, he's still happy about the position he's in, especially since he'll be a free agent in 6 months.
I mean, both his own comments and Amick/Buha's reporting suggest some level of discontent or friction or whatever you want to call it. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Clippers canvassing trade offers over the next two weeks especially given his contract status.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Siakam is surprising because he missed a LOT of time but he deserves it based on his performance. Trae pick is whatever, like no he doesn't deserve it but who cares its the ASG and the fans just want a good show.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
EPAUTR7WoAE23OZ

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Siakam is surprising because he missed a LOT of time but he deserves it based on his performance. Trae pick is whatever, like no he doesn't deserve it but who cares its the ASG and the fans just want a good show.
I would say Trae deserves it over a lot of these other guards in the east. It's not his fault his center got suspended and his team drafted Cam Reddish.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Some weak ass guards in the East. Mitchell would be starting for them and he's on the bubble to make the West team as a bench guy.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
The 2nd guard spot after Kemba is such a clusterfuck that it isn't really worth debating whether Trae deserves it or not since no one else deserves to be a starter. NBA probably should have listed Jimmy Buckets as a guard as well, since that would have solved that problem (and he should be starting over Siakam to begin with).

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
The 2nd guard spot after Kemba is such a clusterfuck that it isn't really worth debating whether Trae deserves it or not since no one else deserves to be a starter. NBA probably should have listed Jimmy Buckets as a guard as well, since that would have solved that problem (and he should be starting over Siakam to begin with).

Other NBA players hate Jimmy. Cold.

EPAYf7EWsAEaYCs.jpg

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
The NBA really should change the system. Just make the All Star voting pool first and 2nd team all NBA from the previous season and then let every team nominate a player.

From that pool of 40 fans vote for the top 24 and the two highest placing vote getters are captains.

If any all NBA guys are injured then 3rd team players take those spots in the voter pool.

For instance this year that would make the pool

Giannis Harden Jokic George Kyrie Dame Kawhi Embiid Lebron Gobert

Then a star for each team so

Pacific AD, Lou, Russell, Booker, Buddy
Northwest, CJ, Mitchell, Murray, KAT, CP3
Southwest Westbrook, Luka Derosen, Jrue, JJJ

Atlantic: Butler, Vucevic, Beal, Trey , Rosier
Central: Middleton, Lavine Drummond Love and Brogdon/Sabonis (not sure which)
North east: Pascal, Simmons, Randle, Dinwiddie and one Boston player (Tatum?)

Take almost any 24 of those guys (via fan vote) and it's a fun game in terms of Star power

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Does anybody think this Brooklyn court is incredibly ugly and distracting? Something about the dull gray makes the players stand out in a bad way. Feels like I'm watching a 2k game

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol

DqmWsv4.png

harrell is super gone

hate to see it lol

The fact that by and large nobody in LA cares about the Clippers cuts both ways: on the one hand it means their fanbase is small and their attendance is meh. On the other hand it means they face a lot less scrutiny and criticism than the Lakers do, especially LeBron.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
Wait a minute, you're telling me the 2 best players not trying hard at all during the season could have a negative effect on the locker room?

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Was fine in Toronto because everyone was grateful to even have Kawhi. Not gonna get the same appreciation in LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.