• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I love how Kuzma is begging for the ball like he is playing little kids basketball.

I like his attitude.

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
did you watch the videos ??? this isn't about trades, it's about why their relationship deteriorated so bad
stop re writing , kobe is an all time great, he also was an all time bad team mate at time

the divorce occuered in 2009, but the fractures exploded when kobe revealed he had extra-marital affairs to the cops
kobe apologized for that, heck he blasted shaq publicly to the media after promising to stop feuding, how can you defend that
happening in quick succesion it was clear it had to be one or other with such toxicity that kobe took a new level, and fair play he had higher upside and was retained, but he burnt that bridge completely first

Stop reading tabloid stories. No cares about their off the court drama. What your saying is nebulous when it came to Shaq getting traded.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
The league really needs to do something about these refs
Yo, what are these refs drinking tonight? this game is unbelievable lol
the refs have been absolutely atrocious in this rockets lakers game.
I don't know what's worse. These refs, or having to listen to Chris Webber talk about the refs.
refs really inserting themselves into the game huh
The refs in this game are straight trash. Bottom tier, rec league wannabe roundballers.
Refs have been horrible tonight
Refs are like tonight is going to be my night.

Year of the ref confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.