Status
Not open for further replies.

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
I'm out of the loop, what's the Kyrie situation?

1381673996.jpg

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure why he ever thought teaming up with Kyrie would've worked. Then there's Harden's pitstop. This whole thing was a colossal failure.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
Sign and trade with Ayton, wonder what else would need to be thrown in for that to happen.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I'm out of the loop, what's the Kyrie situation?
Kyrie is unreliable. He refused to get the vaccine, making him a part-time player for most of last season. He's also taken time off for whatever reasons before that.

Nets got tired of it and didn't offer him a long-term deal, which Kyrie wanted.

So, he exercised his player option for a year and Kyrie looking is to bounce after that option is done.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
NYC basketball is cursed, man lol.

The also-ran franchise finally got some amazing players and now they will be both gone by 2023 lol.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
nba off-season is undefeated. Nets gonna get a crazy haul.

also props to shams for scooping woj by a min and dropping that bomb first lmfao

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
as a casual rockets fan im literally laughing my ass off.

lots of blow hards wanted to question why the rockets didnt want Ben Simmons and instead got picks.

those picks:

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
So the Knicks screw themselves out of Brunson making a play for KD and lose out on both in classic Knicks fashion?

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
Kevin Durant could've had it all but he's such a hater he had to go play with a bigger hater Kyrie Irving. You got two of the biggest haters in the NBA on the same team. How can anyone be shocked this happened.

fr0st

Oct 28, 2017
If he gets traded would this be the biggest trade in American sports? He's worth like 160m right?

Status
Not open for further replies.