thePopaShots

Nov 27, 2017
My blue case is showing up on Wed, if it's not to my liking I may just get AppleCare and rock the Pacific Blue Pro naked.

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm trying to find a really good ultra thin clear plastic case, the only one I've been able to find is the peel clear hard plastic case. Anyone know of any others?

This one:

buypeel.com

Super Thin iPhone 12 Case

Peel is the original and best super thin iPhone 12 case. Just 0.35mm thin and branding free, it's designed to keep the original look of your phone while protecting it. Ditch the bulk and slim down with Peel. Available in multiple colors.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if I love the blue on the 12. I think I'll have to see some more pictures. It looks a little bright but I'm not sure if it's just that lighting.

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
ba043df8-3b58-45d8-8b0d-debe5a4be404-jpeg.969219

JaseMath

Oct 27, 2017
Denver, CO
I'm trying to find a really good ultra thin clear plastic case, the only one I've been able to find is the peel clear hard plastic case. Anyone know of any others?

This one:

buypeel.com

Super Thin iPhone 12 Case

Peel is the original and best super thin iPhone 12 case. Just 0.35mm thin and branding free, it's designed to keep the original look of your phone while protecting it. Ditch the bulk and slim down with Peel. Available in multiple colors.
This is the one you want.

https://www.caudabe.com/products/lucid-clear-iphone-12?variant=32772232544353

Although I'd personally recommend the Sheath. It's not clear, but it's by far the best iPhone case I've ever used.

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Really tempted to get this case... but I wouldn't be showing off the glorious pacific blue.

www.ipitaka.com

MagEZ iPhone 12 Case - Magnetic System Compatible - PITAKA

The durable MagEZ iPhone 12 Case will not only protect your device but allows you to attach and wireless charge with the PITAKA magnetic system. / Embedded with metal plates to work with MagEZ 1.0 magnetic accessories / Wireless charging friendly / Slim and lightweight / Textured surface that...

jey_16

Oct 28, 2017
Looking at some of the pictures, I like the aluminium rails on the 12 vs the shiny stainless steel on the 12 pro

matte finish will hold up better as well

samyy

Oct 25, 2017
At this point I'm not gonna draw any conclusions from these leaked photos and early vids, just gonna wait until the reviews tomorrow to see the phones in proper lighting.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
All these photos and I still can't tell which blue I like better. I guess the mini and pro max having delayed release is going to help me out.

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
the only thing all these photos prove to me is that the iPhone 5 was and still is such a god tier design

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
embarrassing raccoon fact: I opted for the white XR because a limited series of photos convinced me that the apple logo was glossy black instead of silver

maxresdefault.jpg

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I do think the Pro blue is much better, but I still really like the standard blue. I would have preferred they give the blue and green form the new iPad Air colorways though, that blue would have been an all-timer

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
The graphite looks better in those photos.

the idea of buying a phone without seeing the color live is maybe not the best.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
I'm sure it was probably impractical to do, but it's a shame the Apple clear case doesn't have its magnets colored to match the phone colors.

Curious to see how well MagSafe works when going through one of the third-party clear cases.

Tommyguns

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Debating between the kumquat and the pink citrus case for my 12 pro (graphite)

Both colors look very nice in the videos

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is applecare better than if i get insurance thraough at&t?
What phone are you buying? What is the monthly cost for AT&T? What are their deductibles for repairs and lost/stolen phones?

There's a ton of factors to consider, not the least of which is how close you are to an Apple Store or Apple-approved repair center. I would much rather take a busted phone straight to Apple rather than dick around with an ATT store.