• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I love XV as well and think some replies in here are insanely childish.

And honestly I doubt it tainted anything. If All The Bravest cant tarnish the FF name I would argue no mobile game ever will lol
I guess the best way I can describe it is that to me, it's like instead of beating a dead horse, they're reanimating the horse and letting a mouse take the reins.

Deleted member 11421

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
when will the FF XV torture end

P5 has an anime, P5 Royal and the sequel P5 Scramble.
FF XV spawned endless trashy mobile games, a terrible movie, 4 anime episodes that are actually relevant to the game, four dlcs, a book that ends the story they couldn't finish, FF XV Kings Edition or whatever, cancelled second season of dlc, etc.

I think they can't even be compared, XV is just pitiful

Don't forget the P5 Dancing game with typical excessive DLC abuse but yeah, point still stands.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I guess the best way I can describe it is that to me, it's like instead of beating a dead horse, they're reanimating the horse and letting a mouse take the reins.

Not gonna lie I would pay to see that mental image.

But I do get your point and frustration and also share it. I just grew to accept to ignore mobile SE related product.

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If it has the letters CP and has autoplay in it, I'm out.

By the way, Blizzard, port WoW on mobile, please.