• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 49166

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
What leak are you referring to if I may ask?

The one when the lite was only rumoured:

BnFZzeH.png

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
If Nintendo release an Atomic Purple Switch Lite I might have no choice but to double dip.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
*pukes
Switch lite keep the tradition of taking the horrible color schemes of og switch and turning it up to eleven.

Guess I will keep waiting.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
I guess this is in lieu of an AC themed Switch Lite. I was gonna gift the AC Switch to my niece but I reckon she'll really like this one!

Sakuyahime

Sep 21, 2019
Argentina
Cute color! It looks quite pleasing to the eyes too.
Now I wanna get a Switch Lite too... I must resist the temptation... I don't need it... Hmm...

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
MUST. RESIST.

I already have a (homebrewed) regular switch but I feel like if the Lite could be hacked I might just sell mine and go for the lite. Docked isn't that important to me

mescalineeyes

Banned
May 12, 2018
Vienna
I mean do I need a 2nd Switch? No.

Do I need to put all my finances into a trust so I am not going to go broke buying all these gorgeous colors? Also no, but not as decisive as I'd like.

Veeboy

Oct 31, 2017
Ahh, so cute! I literally just bought a turquoise Switch Lite last week, but I would have waited if I'd known this was on the way. It would've matched the carrying case I bought just perfectly.

Fedele

Oct 28, 2017
I've always chosen my portable console colors based on how annoying/disrupting those surrounding colors could be to my gaming sessions, specially in bright areas. Hence, all my handhelds are black/grey.

Honest question: am I wrong? Do you get used to those bright colors with time? Because these new colors are supah nice.

Serif

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's super pretty but I'm basic and would still want an all black / 'space gray' (buttons included) model, like this early leak / render:

960x0.jpg

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
I've always chosen my portable console colors based on how annoying/disrupting those surrounding colors could be to my gaming sessions, specially in bright areas. Hence, all my handhelds are black/grey.

Honest question: am I wrong? Do you get used to those bright colors with time? Because these new colors are supah nice.

I don't even notice the color when I'm playing. It's not distracting at all.