• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
They seriously need to reconsider about what stuff they do what marketing, because whatever TPC/Gamefreak has done for Sw/Sh was simply ... not good. "Show everything" for Sun/Moon wasn't good either.

They have to find a balance.

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
At this point I don't know if they have nothing to show or if they actually believe they are withholding important information

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Game's a month out and we've seen like 20 new Pokemon? I'm baffled.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Wait.

"Note: You'll be able to receive the special Pikachu or Eevee at the Wild Area Station in the game. (You can reach this area after about two hours of gameplay, though individual gameplay time may vary.)
"Note: The special Pikachu and Eevee cannot evolve. "

Whhhyyyyy

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
Videos won't work for me and I can't find them on YouTube. Oh well I hate dynamax and gigantomax and won't use them anyways. Was hoping for new Pokemon, you know the whole point of playing Pokemon. Hell, I'd settle for new old Pokemon being confirmed being back over this dripfeed we're getting.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Also I didn't play lgpe because it's not what I want out of a Pokemon game, and this exclusive bs isn't gonna change my mind.

Nykyrian_Q

Oct 27, 2017
So I have to find a Let's Go Pikachu to get the fat Pikachu. 😕 lame. They should give us both for having either Let's Go save data

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I get not revealing everything, but just revealing these and Ponyta is wack. Was expecting something more substantial, and at least one last new gameplay feature.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
i really don't know why they are holding this much stuff back at this point, the game could really use a nice info dump for one final push for release

doesn't help it's just all Gen 1 again including Charizard getting even more extra treatment

VPplaya

Nov 20, 2018
Wow more gen 1 pandering. At least charizard and butterfree look alright. 1 month out and this is what we get.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Oh god, Butterfree's G-Form is the Mothra picture from that one image collection rumor/leak, isn't it? That would be so disappointing ...

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Like I said in the other thread, even if these hadn't leaked, that was a really underwhelming trailer.

I'm honestly just fine if they want to keep new Pokémon close to the chest so there is a lot to discover post-launch, but the fact more of these trailers aren't dedicated to new features or quest design is making me pessimistic about the breadth of content I can expect.

Oct 26, 2017
Nashville
So like where are the the new Pokémon? New Galarian forms? Cities? Characters? Story?

Pokémon Company's marketing cycle this time around is the least interesting and hype inducing cycle for a Gen ever.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Great, exclusivity windows and offers for new Pokemon forms, just what we all wanted

Oct 27, 2017
If they reveal too much, it's bad marketing.

If they reveal too little, it's bad marketing.

Oof.

Nah, that's never been the case. It's always been what they revealed. People don't necessarily want to see all the new pokemon, just some of them and starter evos. And outside of that just all the new features and the region. Now it seems like they're barely revealing anything and what they do is seemingly random

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Lmao just the stupid gigantomax stuff and it's all Kanto mons

Two of them require having played another game

One of them you have to waste your dynamax on in battles if you want to have any use for it

I expected nothing and they still managed to disappoint

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
v8zx2Zf.png

rsWoBoT.png

xuYBw1I.png

InYa5rC.png

2HyCxcS.png

CHONK