Clay

Oct 29, 2017
Man, I gotta say, I really didn't give a shit about my older family members catching the virus, but Pence has got a point there when he says they cheered me on as I pursued my education. I guess I will wash my hands after all.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
To summarize what we're watching:

37e997b9315551ec6f85b3e9a50907a1.jpg

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
"This will pass, but I think we can all agree what's most important in life is for future Americans to SAVE MONEY AND LIVE BETTER. In the future they can EXPECT MORE and PAY LESS especially at the CORNER OF HAPPY and HEALTHY. It could get worse."

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The market is gonna drop on Monday, and when the death toll exponentially spikes, it'll fall again.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
This was never a conference to calm the public or address the virus. It's 100% just to protect the stock market.

... It's a great short-term strategy, I'll give them that. One with apparently no actual plan or long-term solution. One that is also going to have more infected and dead due to the lack of preparation or planning.

... Ugh.

Fushichou187

Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
Trump: Capitalism will save us.

CEOs: Thank you Mr. President. We are excited to partner with the Federal Government to profit from this in any way that provides value to our shareholders. Also, you've been doing great. Such an honor.

Pence: Today is a great day for the American people, but only because you, Mr. President, we're so quick to act so early on. I'm just so proud.

Trump: Now that my ego has been sufficiently rimmed, I will continue to spread covid-19 to these officials and captains of industry. Stay tuned!

The market is gonna drop on Monday, and when the death toll exponentially spikes, it'll fall again.

I mean yeah, it was gonna go up with this confrence (as it was already going up before) but with the national emergency and testing it would go higher.

But this will get worse, people will die and the gains will be lost, to many people and markets look at the short-term.