• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Awwww yes! When does it launch??

Gotta start grinding points to upgrade my Heather <3

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
They are also adding Crossplay between consoles and PC and working on cross progression which would be a fucking megaton

I've been getting the DBD itch for a while and this might pull me back in.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Silent Hill has to be happening at this point, right? Are the rumors still either Sony or Microsoft?

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Oh? Rewind the tape!
267full-silent-hill-4%3A-the-room-screenshot.jpg

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
It was confirmed by Mathieu Cote in that very stream

They said that they are working on cross progression so they cannot promise it, but crossplay will be in this year.

Cross-progression would be amazing, but I'll also take crossplay any time of the year!

Gonna have to buy the Silent Hill dlc both on PC and Switch, though lol

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
The rumor is that Sony is funding a reboot of the series. But the people who leaked it posted in the other thread that that had no relation to this
Thanks, I guess that makes sense that it wouldn't have any relation as this is a multiplatform game. I guess I'll just be patient.

The rumor was never Microsoft. The rumor is that Japan Studio (one of Sony's proprietary studios) is making a Silent Hill reboot as a PS5 exclusive
I remember a rumor that Microsoft was buying Konami, but it was probably bologna.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What dark magics do the Dead by Daylight team employ to keep getting all these dlc licensed characters?

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
This game has so much cool shit and I always want to play but never get around to it. Is it welcoming for beginners? Or would I just go in and get destroyed constantly?

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
This game has so much cool shit and I always want to play but never get around to it. Is it welcoming for beginners? Or would I just go in and get destroyed constantly?

Very welcoming! Started playing day one when it came out on the Switch and had a great time since the first match!

The premise is simple enough after playing the tutorial!

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL

If you jump in at the beginner ranks you should do fine. Most people won't know what they're doing either. You'll get bullied every once in a while though. I haven't played for a while so I might match up with you but I have over 1000 hours. That should hopefully be pretty rare though.

The 4 in their teaser was for pyramid head. Hahaha I loved how they pointed it out.

We just never took that possibility seriously I guess.

That frank west guy on twitter must be shitting his pants now that video game franchises are making their way in.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I love this game so much but it needs a major graphical overhaul. The heads all look like the female Snapchat filter and now I can't unsee it.

Brhoom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait
You guys don't understand how happy I am

I play DBD daily, Silent Hill is my favorite

Never thought I would see this.

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
Minor negative quibble: Pyramid Head vs Heather? Uhhhhh...

But nah, it's fine for a non-canon crossover, lol. I completely understand why they chose Heather over James.

Heather looks great in the trailer, and I'm glad that they went with the one true Pyramid Head: Mr. flat-fronted boi
(Though 2nd minor negative quibble... Pyramid Head still kinda has some SH Movie flair to him despite being flat-fronted)

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Heather is far more distinctive then James when it comes to appearance.

Aswitch

"This guy are sick"
Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
hmmm hmmm hmmm. Those rumors seem to be getting more solid now....Pretty awesome DLC it looks like. Would've liked to play James or Harry as well, but i'll take what I can get.