Not open for further replies.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Brehs
1 month until the NFL draft
full

I'm hyped as hell, the Redskins are in a prime position to either stay where they're at and draft an elite player, or trade down and acquire more assets, while still landing a pretty good player like Guice, Landry, or Payne

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I'd be ecstatic with this draft.

31: R1P31
OT KOLTON MILLER
UCLA

43: R2P11
LB SAM HUBBARD
OHIO STATE

63: R2P31
S RONNIE HARRISON
ALABAMA

95: R3P31
RB KERRYON JOHNSON
AUBURN

136: R4P36
TE JAYLEN SAMUELS
NC STATE

210: R6P36
LB SHAUN DION HAMILTON
ALABAMA

219: R7P1
TE DALTON SCHULTZ
STANFORD

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Well Dez wouldn't really have a choice lol

I live here in DFW and Steven Jones has been in multiple interviews that make it sound like they are wanting to get rid of him and Odell would be the big name that the Cowboys desperately need this Offseason. People down here are pissed at the piss poor effort the Cowboys have had so far.

We just made some good signings, if we can land a Safety I'd call this free agency a great success.

Last thing we need is Odell at 18 million/year.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Would never happen but imagine Odell, Josh Gordon & Landry Davis all in Cleveland

You add Saquon too? sheeeeeeesh

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Landry is a very underrated prospect during this draft process
I like him way more than Davenport, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's better than Chubb when all is said and done
I think he goes within the top 12 picks, media loves Davenport but Landry is a beast.

I'd be happy with Rashaan Evans if Dallas trades down, but I really think they will trade into the top 10 and give up their second for one of these defensive players

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Odell was the Giants offense. It was basically throw a slant to him and pray.

Only reason MacAdoo got the HC job in the first place.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
I'm seeing those stats and thinking what Romo could have done with that talent, he made Laurent Robinson star

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If I'm Cleveland, i'd trade the 4th, their 2nd round pick, & next year's 1st round pick for Odell, draft Saquon #1 overall and roll the dice on Tyrod as franchise QB.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We live in an era where news, often clickbait, is almost non stop. Can we name instances where he's shown he's a bad teammate, that other members on the team dislike him? He's immature, I don't dispute that, he is also a guy who held out of OTA's and the media did nothing but hammer it down our throats. Not that Marcus Peters or Aaron Donald did, they don't matter, just Beckham. He let his frustrations get away with him vs. Norman - sure (over two years ago). He also got body slammed on the first play that game and the refs ignored it. We have seen since that game, Norman is always the antagonizer. Always baiting, Odell doesn't bite back. But he's still the bad guy.

I don't know if his future is with the Giants or not, but he's the teams best football player and deserves a new deal. I can't fault him at all for staying away especially after last season's injury caused in a meaningless game.
The singular time I was angry with Beckham was the 2015 Panthers game, when he should have been suspended by the NFL (and failing that, the team) for the duration of that season.

There's an element of the Giants fan base that's wanted him gone the first moment he flashed any semblance of a personality, let alone an "attitude", and any incident that's occurred since has become more fuel for their fire.

According to statistical analysis pulled from my ass, it's about 85% because he's a young black man and 15% because he hasn't had playoff success yet to counteract the first part.

He's the only reason this team was worth watching in 2014-2015, the primary reason we made the playoffs in 2016, and put up an incredible MVP case in 2017 by being out of the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.