• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What QB deserves a second chance?

• Jamarcus Russell

Votes: 46 16.8%
  • Johnny Manziel

Votes: 56 20.5%
  • Josh Freeman

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • David Carr

Votes: 97 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017

Adarn Schefter @Adarn Schefter

Rob Gronkowski traded to the Steelers for a bag of chips and a gotor to be named later.

1:44 PM - 8 Jun 2018

Terrible deal!

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I want to get off Mr. Bill's Wild Ride

I know this is gonna end up being nothing but I'm nervous

Oct 25, 2017
Gronk was going to retire if Brady wasn't with the Patriots, and Brady would retire if Gronk wasn't on the Patriots. That's a true friendship.

I honestly have no fucking clue what Beli sees in either the Niners or Titans. Titans I can sort of see with Delanie but if you're trading fucking Gronk you would want more than that, and I don't want the receivers from either team. Especially now with our corps so small, we need Gronk more than ever.

Oct 28, 2017
California
Gronk was going to retire if Brady wasn't with the Patriots, and Brady would retire if Gronk wasn't on the Patriots. That's a true friendship.

I honestly have no fucking clue what Beli sees in either the Niners or Titans. Titans I can sort of see with Delanie but if you're trading fucking Gronk you would want more than that, and I don't want the receivers from either team. Especially now with our corps so small, we need Gronk more than ever.

He's just paying us back for Montana to Clark's magic rubbing off on Brady. It's only fair.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Turned on the NBA finals for about 10 seconds. That's 10 seconds of my life that I'll never get back!

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Brady being a giant manbaby who cries to Kraft to get his way is the reason we have Jimmy, so never change Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.