• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What QB deserves a second chance?

• Jamarcus Russell

Votes: 46 16.8%
  • Johnny Manziel

Votes: 56 20.5%
  • Josh Freeman

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • David Carr

Votes: 97 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eleuin

Oct 25, 2017
He'd be out of the league years ago if not for LeMichael James being a bum and refs suddenly refusing to call P.I.
FlaccoBoldinTOuchdown_original_original.0.gif

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I had legit forgotten Flacco's name. Kept thinking "I'm pretty sure it's not Kyle Boller any more...."

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
He's not making any decisions so whatever

And if he does kill the organization they deserve it at this point

Oct 25, 2017

I just want him to give a fuck, hopefully this helps. If dude has to be our QB for at least another year, I hope this does light a fire under his ass.

He'd be out of the league years ago if not for LeMichael James being a bum and refs suddenly refusing to call P.I.

Lol, the Ravens went up 28-6 with all the momentum until the lights went out and you want to blame one or two plays? You're lucky you even had a chance to make it a game. Niners fans still don't know how to handle losing the Super Bowl.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
NY ERA i need some help. I'm going to catch a Mets game next week but I'll be coming from Syracuse. Is there a city half way between Citi Field and Syracuse so i can stay for the night instead of driving all the way back? Thanks in advance.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
NY ERA i need some help. I'm going to catch a Mets game next week but I'll be coming from Syracuse. Is there a city half way between Citi Field and Syracuse so i can stay for the night instead of driving all the way back? Thanks in advance.
Not really. I guess you could drive to Albany to split it up but it'll add at least an hour

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Not really. I guess you could drive to Albany to split it up but it'll add at least an hour
Oh ok. My first plan was to stay over by Citi Field then drive over to Syracuse early in the morning but i was hoping to find another town closer to Syracuse just to crash. I'll look into Albany and see how much of a drive is it. Thank you!

Deleted member 8433

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Jon Gruden kicks the tires on Hack

"LOL Raiders trash, Jon Gruden out of touch"

Pats bring him in

"Intelligent move by the Patriots, low risk player"

kylecoley182

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here are the charges in total:

2 counts of kidnapping with intent to commit rape
2 counts of forcible rape
1 count of forcible sodomy
1 count of forcible oral copulation
2 counts of residential burglary
1 count of indecent exposure

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well it looks like I'm going to survive this E3 with my account intact. I'd like to thank Kingdom Hearts 3 and Smash Bros Ultimate for keeping my attention all e3

Status
Not open for further replies.