• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jarnet87

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Ronde won't make it this year, maybe next year.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dat KNJ legacy:

DPMDIloVAAMwGyE

To the players defending him, realize that he was playing a part in fucking up your earning potential. Vanderdoes with the only acceptable hot take: "I'm just a rookie."

Injured. Something up with his shin and he just underwent surgery.

KNJ was always a players coach and they all loved him. Not surprising Bruce is acting up. I said it before I don't think he'll be back next year.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Reporter gave Mexican national team jersey to Marshawn Lynch because Tom Brady ignored him

Said he fucks with hella tacos and enchiladas

I love you Beast Mode

eZn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yup, one of the most dominant receivers of all time is getting blackballed because the voters don't like his attitude. TO was a locker room cancer but he was also one of the best ever and should be in the hall

One of the most memorable plays of all time.

https://youtu.be/3iUDTAejSzw

Plus he was nothing short of heroic in Super Bowl 39.

2nd all time receiving yards. 3rd in receiving TDS. Hard to take the HOF seriously with Owens not in it.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Raiders-ERA

Looks like we only fielding 4 returning starters again on D next year, that's assuming we cut Sean Smith ($8.5 million), Bruce Irvin ($8.25 million), and David Amerson ($6 million); Jelly and Bowman are free agents, the only one I'd want back is Bowman as a stop gap. I think we have $37 million alone to spend on defensive FAs and it looks like we're going to be running a 3-4 so we either need to resign fattass Jelly or find another fattass to stuff the middle. MEJ, Vanderdoes (Where the fuck is this bum?), and Jihad Ward (Is he ded?) can man the ends. Corey James and Marquel Lee are adequate in the middle although I'd want Bowman back still, we need a starter opposite of Mack (I always preferred Mack at OLB, it'll keep him healthier in the long run) at OLB unless they #freeAldon. Secondary is where we're fucked, thats if Conley can come back healthy, we're either spending money on a high dollar FA or just gonna throw shit on the wall and see what sticks but we'll be needing at least two more CBs that can step up. I honestly wouldn't mind bringing back TJ Carrie if the price is right, he's always proven to be OK, can play safety as well. Karl Joseph slides to FS and either Obi (hopefully) or Luani man SS, we're gonna need to draft or sign another safety or call Woodson to come home. Just don't put Obi on Brandin Cooks again (LOL KNJ, you had two weeks to prepare and your secret weapon was a 6'4" rookie safety playing CB to cover midget speedster Cooks?!).

Line X

Oct 26, 2017
Andre Ellington, Bruce's cousin, claimed off waivers from Cards.

Make Andre the starting RB please. ;P

Vixdean

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Soooooo, the Swith is stock at the Best Buy near my house. Is it really worth it for Zelda and Mario? Also, is the pro controller a necessity or the bundled Joy-Con good enough?

milch

Oct 25, 2017
"At this point, McDermott is basically a sports-talk radio caller with a headset."

lol

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Soooooo, the Swith is stock at the Best Buy near my house. Is it really worth it for Zelda and Mario? Also, is the pro controller a necessity or the bundled Joy-Con good enough?
Personally yes it's worth it for both. Dunno how you feel about previous Mario and Zelda games tho. And I'd get a pro controller if you can. Joycons worked alright for Mario but for Zelda the Pro was the best

Vixdean

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Personally yes it's worth it for both. Dunno how you feel about previous Mario and Zelda games tho. And I'd get a pro controller if you can. Joycons worked alright for Mario but for Zelda the Pro was the best

Fuck it I did it. Gonna wait on the Pro Controller because BB doesn't have them in stock, but got Zelda, Mario Kart and Odyssey.

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
Yup, one of the most dominant receivers of all time is getting blackballed because the voters don't like his attitude. TO was a locker room cancer but he was also one of the best ever and should be in the hall
But TO isn't getting blackballed at all. Part of being a football player is playing with the other guys on your team and TO totally failed at that. It's not even that he was a bad teammate but more the way he went about it. Moss was a bad teammate in that he didn't always play hard, but To is a disgusting human being. He tried to use homophobia to undermine the starting QB for the team that he played with because he didn't feel like he was getting enough passes. He also tried to turn the eagles team/media against McNabb because the eagles wouldn't renegotiate a contract with him. He is a selfish asshole and it is great that someone is taking a stand against all his bullshit.

ArmsofSleep

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Washington DC
I'm an Eagles fan, TO has to be in the hall. If you want to play a moral case, that's fine and I accept it, but on a skills case, he's in. He is so far and above many people who made it in, he just has to make it. Denying him based on abstract stuff about being a bad teammate is as dumb as people who won't put Barry Bonds in the HOF.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
But TO isn't getting blackballed at all. Part of being a football player is playing with the other guys on your team and TO totally failed at that. It's not even that he was a bad teammate but more the way he went about it. Moss was a bad teammate in that he didn't always play hard, but To is a disgusting human being. He tried to use homophobia to undermine the starting QB for the team that he played with because he didn't feel like he was getting enough passes. He also tried to turn the eagles team/media against McNabb because the eagles wouldn't renegotiate a contract with him. He is a selfish asshole and it is great that someone is taking a stand against all his bullshit.
Should Peyton Manning be in the Hall of Fame

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
I'm an Eagles fan, TO has to be in the hall. If you want to play a moral case, that's fine and I accept it, but on a skills case, he's in. He is so far and above many people who made it in, he just has to make it. Denying him based on abstract stuff about being a bad teammate is as dumb as people who won't put Barry Bonds in the HOF.
It's perception. Cris Carter and Marvin Harrison got in with no problems about their character.

Status
Not open for further replies.