• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
But TO isn't getting blackballed at all. Part of being a football player is playing with the other guys on your team and TO totally failed at that. It's not even that he was a bad teammate but more the way he went about it. Moss was a bad teammate in that he didn't always play hard, but To is a disgusting human being. He tried to use homophobia to undermine the starting QB for the team that he played with because he didn't feel like he was getting enough passes. He also tried to turn the eagles team/media against McNabb because the eagles wouldn't renegotiate a contract with him. He is a selfish asshole and it is great that someone is taking a stand against all his bullshit.
TO is a saint and a lovable human being. He belongs in the hall.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad McDermott came to his senses on Tygod. I still feel like he must have been getting pressure from ownership or the gm or something to make that dumb ass move.

squicken

Oct 27, 2017

What a wonderful Thanksgiving that was.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...-jets-nfl-king-bloopers-five-year-anniversary

56a73ce7-d5cb-460d-afc3-dc6e78d8614a.png

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Some increased .25 cents to nearly .50 cents

Gasoline should be pegged at $4 a gallon at all times. Anything over the actual cost of the gas + % profit should be collected as a tax that goes to fund transportation infrastructure and renewables. If we did it 10 years ago when gas was at $4 a gallon it would have been seamless too. Would have been an incredible policy and done so much to prevent climate change.

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
The bias against receivers is completely ridiculous for the Hall.

This year's class should be
Lewis
Moss
TO
Urlacher
Hutch

Law, Dawkins, Faneca, Barber, and Edge all absolutely should get in too, those other 5 are just a little more worthy imo.

Vixdean

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I jumped in on the Pro Controller early and was disappointed because they made a Splatoon one and a Xenoblade one is coming soon and I would have rather had one of those.

You know, playing it for a bit, I kinda like just holding one joycon in each hand not connected to the grip. Not sure if the Pro Controller would be much of an upgrade.

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
You know, playing it for a bit, I kinda like just holding one joycon in each hand not connected to the grip. Not sure if the Pro Controller would be much of an upgrade.

It's all in the hands of the beholder. Personally, I enjoy playing with my hands very far away from each other so I actually returned the pro controller I bought on launch day. That being said, people I know who bought it won't shut up about how good it is.

cajunator

Oct 25, 2017
Cajunville
Carter had to wait like 8 years despite retiring as the second greatest receiver of all time statistically

Carter was a great teammate though and took Randy under his wing. He was genuinely moved being inducted into the Hof. I really like him as a player.

Gasoline should be pegged at $4 a gallon at all times. Anything over the actual cost of the gas + % profit should be collected as a tax that goes to fund transportation infrastructure and renewables. If we did it 10 years ago when gas was at $4 a gallon it would have been seamless too. Would have been an incredible policy and done so much to prevent climate change.

I had to pay $2.25/gallon this morning and it seemed like a lot

Deleted member 3862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I prefer the Pro Controller in BOTW but I'm dual joycons all the way in Odyssey. $80 is a lot to ask for a controller I only use part time, so in retrospect I would have been ok without it.

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
Bears
Seahawks
Rams
Giants
Raiders
Cowboys

Theres no reason why we shouldn't win at least 4 of our remaining 6 games. The only difficult one is LAR.

GeoMack

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

No one is giving JDR a pass but this narrative that KNJ is just a fall guy is total bull. Dude had nearly 3 years to learn and grow as a DC. He didn't. There's a reason Pete passed over him 3 times instead of making him DC. There's also zero sources that KNJ was just a puppet. He was the playcaller and DC, everything else is just speculation.

#FireJDR

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.