• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who will win the 2018 NFL Pre-Season?

• Cleveland Browns

Votes: 87 45.3%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Khalil Mack

Votes: 57 29.7%
  • Aaron Donald

Votes: 39 20.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Is Hue Jackson as shit tier of a coach as he appears on Hard Knocks? I legit was going to bet the Browns over on wins but just can't.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Jets/Lions is one of the MNF games for Week 1?

50KS8.png

Nov 2, 2017
So how are the Dolphins looking this year? Are we expecting the same ol' garbage or do they actually have a chance at making the playoffs?

I'm not a fan, but I live in S. FL, and one of my friend's is lifer. Watching the hope get sucked out his reanimated corpse once a year gives me life.

Joei

Feb 3, 2018
They are starting Bitonio at LT and the 2nd round Corbett pick at guard. Problem is Corbett sucks at both positions and Dorsey handled this entire situation poorly.

In his defense, you can't fix everything in one offseason. Every position group is better this year than last, except o-line. It's unfortunate with how incredibly important the left side is though.

And I thought they were keeping Bitonio at LG with a rookie at LT. Who knows how that's going to play out, I just hope it isn't disasterous.

Cyclopsfire21

Oct 25, 2017
In his defense, you can't fix everything in one offseason. Every position group is better this year than last, except o-line. It's unfortunate with how incredibly important the left side is though.

And I thought they were keeping Bitonio at LG with a rookie at LT. Who knows how that's going to play out, I just hope it isn't disasterous.
Our line last year was fine though. He just needed to replace Joe and maybe upgrade Coleman. Not sure why he completely ignored the most important line position, while also drafting a guard high.

Oct 25, 2017
So how are the Dolphins looking this year? Are we expecting the same ol' garbage or do they actually have a chance at making the playoffs?

I'm not a fan, but I live in S. FL, and one of my friend's is lifer. Watching the hope get sucked out his reanimated corpse once a year gives me life.
Long time phin fan here, I expect 6-10 to 10-6 with playoff birth, defense is very young and depth is shallow so it's all on them, could go either way.

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
I sprained my elbow playing basketball today. Where is my body glove brand elbow pad? We still won and I kept getting picked first today. The olds can still be somewhat effective.

Oct 27, 2017
https://www.indystar.com/story/spor...arstool-sports-colts-ryan-grigson/1192911002/

Pat Mcafee owns the shit out of then Colts GM Ryan Grigson.

"I said, 'You paid a guy $140 million and you can't keep him healthy," McAfee said. "Your offensive line is swiss cheese. He's blown out his shoulder three times, and you're worried about this (expletive)?' He goes, 'What did you just say to me?' I go, 'Oh yeah, I'm the best in the game at what I do. I wish you would do the same." This is a moment he did not expect. He goes, 'You're going to walk into my office and disrespect me?' I go, 'You called me in here.' He said, 'I'm going to fine you a whole game check.' I said, 'Cool bro,' and literally walked out of his office. As I walk out, he gives me the, 'Get out of my office.' I go, 'Already walking out.'"

Status
Not open for further replies.