• Rome Odunze

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Brock Bowers

Votes: 129 78.2%

• Total voters

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
So excited for this draft...really think it's gonna be more wild and unpredictable than previous years, feels like once we get past the Commanders' pick all bets are off.

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Next up is TheFurizzlyBear and the Washington commanders, they have until 12pm PST to submit pick

2024 NFL Draft, the Washington Commanders select...
Jayden Daniels, QB, LSU

The new era starts now!... wait... ok, NOW! The DMV needs a QB to get behind RIGHT NOW, not someone who needs time to get ready (unless you really wanna try and sell the fanbase on Mariota). Despite all the noise, Top Golf and agent antics, I think they still take Daniels and look to try to recreate history (without the drama and injuries) from the last time they had the #2 pick. They need to make sure to protect him and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Commies trade back up in to the first for a tackle if Daniels is the pick here.
The new era starts... well, week 1... but it starts NOW!
🤔

MMBosstones86

Oct 25, 2017
I live in Detroit! So hyped for the draft. I realized I signed up for the draft game on resetera but don't know when to play 8am PST? Most people use EST. I don't know what time that is.
Detroit is going to be pumping this weekend, April in the D!

Hell yeah. I'm on the west side of the state, but I'll be dragging the wife and kids down for Saturday to check everything out. Can't wait.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
for the eagles, going by past few tampering penalties, most likely it will be 3rd or 4th rd swaps. I hope.

make minn and atl swap first round picks. give minn #8

hom3land

Oct 27, 2017
With the 3rd pick The 6 time Super Bowl winning New England Patriots Select Drake Maye from the university of North Carolina chapel Hill.

With the organization stating they are high in all top 3 quarterbacks the Patriots will happily pick whoever is left but Maye is definitely the better fit. While the acting GM Ron Wolfe is supposedly in love with McCarthy I don't think ownership would allow him to pick a "safe" QB and make the Mac Jones mistake all over again. Drake Maye will sit behind Brissett for the year (or until Brissett gets hurt or the season is officially a wash) where they'll reminence over their time in the triangle eating at Cookout, Snoopy's hot dogs, and Pelican sno cones. He'll also learn how to be an NFL QB and Brisetts secret chocolate chip cookies recipe.

With the Patriots having several holes to fill, this is a multi-year rebuild. Ideally Maye will come to the team and have little to no pressure on him this season other than to learn and get better at correcting his random erratic throws.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Those Bronco throwbacks should be permanent. The Giants throwbacks they use should be the same!

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018

images

This year is going to be a disaster. Holy shit.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
With the 3rd pick The 6 time Super Bowl winning New England Patriots Select Drake Maye from the university of North Carolina chapel Hill.

With the organization stating they are high in all top 3 quarterbacks the Patriots will happily pick whoever is left but Maye is definitely the better fit. While the acting GM Ron Wolfe is supposedly in love with McCarthy I don't think ownership would allow him to pick a "safe" QB and make the Mac Jones mistake all over again. Drake Maye will sit behind Brissett for the year (or until Brissett gets hurt or the season is officially a wash) where they'll reminence over their time in the triangle eating at Cookout, Snoopy's hot dogs, and Pelican sno cones. He'll also learn how to be an NFL QB and Brisetts secret chocolate chip cookies recipe.

With the Patriots having several holes to fill, this is a multi-year rebuild. Ideally Maye will come to the team and have little to no pressure on him this season other than to learn and get better at correcting his random erratic throws.

94nnuep3t8y21.gif

Starburns

Oct 30, 2017
Denver
With the 4th pick in the draft, your favorite team and mine, the Arizona Cardinals select Marvin Harrison Jr, wide receiver from The Ohio State University.

Following a year that had few wins but a surprising number of close games, Monti is giving his franchise quarterback the closest thing to a can't-miss offensive weapon since the 3rd pick of the 2004 draft delivered them Larry Fitzgerald. Kyler to Marvin should be a regular occurrence for years to come, and the attention Harrison should draw from opposing defenses will do wonders to unleash fellow Cardinal wideout Greg Dortch's final form on the NFL. The Cardinals currently have one of the weakest, if not the weakest, wide receiver corps in the league, and in one fell swoop they just got substantially better.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Them putting Surtain in there means he likely isn't going anywhere in the draft I guess.

It would be hilarious if he is still traded.

I think it would be for Arnold.

They love taking Alabama, LSU, and Georgia guys after years of ignoring them. Mitchell's competitive level might be held against him.

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
Thank you for the mention

With the 5th pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Los Angeles Chargers select...

Joe Alt, Tackle, Notre Dame. While everybody thinks we need to choose a WR at #5, offensive line is also a position of need, and this is a very deep WR draft. Trey Pipkins is not the answer at Tackle. Some forget that this is a Jim Harbaugh coached team with Greg Roman as an OC. We're gonna build our trenches up and run the damn ball. Chargers have never finished higher than 18th in Rushing since Herbert has been here.

Joe Alt is a 6'8 road grader who finished #1 in the nation in run blocking, and #6 in pass blocking per PFF. Joe Alt will be our superstar tackle protecting Herbert for the next 10+ years.