• Total voters

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
He is our best asset. The return would have to be crazy.

I've said this before. All the guys traded this off-season went for far less than anyone anticipated. And whoever gets Surtain, if he is traded, will have to pay him and make him the highest-paid CB in the history of the game.

Now, I don't think he is getting traded, but that would be the move if they need another first from this draft to move up for a quarterback. Picks 12, 22, and something from 2025 would move up into the top 5.

Again, don't think he is traded.

perhaps, but that would be stupid. mitchell by far the best corner in this draft

Yeah, I wouldn't hold it against him, but Howie has tells, likes, and dislikes. Recently, it's all about drafting from the big-time programs. If they move up, it's for Arnold. And outside of a few variations and deviations, almost all the big boards and mocks have Arnold ranked higher.

Brugler has them as the 10th and 11th best prospects. Arnold at 10 and compares him to Jaylon Johnson.

I'd be happy with either, though I do wonder if any of these guys are worth the massive jump-up it would take. I think it is more realistic that they move up 3-4 spots if one of them slips beyond pick 15.

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
2024 NFL Era Mock Draft
  1. Bears: Caleb Williams, Qb
  2. Commanders: Jayden Daniels, Qb
  3. Patriots: Drake Maye, Qb
  4. Cardinals: Marvin Harrison Jr, WR
  5. Chargers: Joe Alt, OT

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
I always forget, are we picking who we would take for our teams or who we think the GM will actually take?

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
An28DW.gif

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
2024 NFL Era Mock Draft
  1. Bears: Caleb Williams, Qb
  2. Commanders: Jayden Daniels, Qb
  3. Patriots: Drake Maye, Qb
  4. Cardinals: Marvin Harrison Jr, WR
  5. Chargers: Joe Alt, OT

Just how chalk is the era draft going to be this year lmao

Someone throw a chair into this perfunctory proceeding, I'd go to USAtoday if I wanted an unseasoned compilation of all pubs' draft mocks.

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing will ever out do MechDX biggest fuck up of going with Khalil Mack when it was obvious that the Texans were going with Jadeveon Clowney

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017

I FUCKING CALLED IT

Also Humidex I'll have you know we will have Stidham AND Zach Wilson thank you very much 🔥🔥🔥

JJ is going to the Vikes. O'Connell all but confirmed it yesterday.

We will get Zach Wilson and draft Spencer Rattler.

Super Bowl here we come 🥲

I hate being right 😩😩😩

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
I mean...good for Zach for getting out of what was clearly a toxic place for him, but this seems kind of like an "out of the frying pan, into the fire" sort of move.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I fucking knew Payton couldn't resist Zach Wilson.

If he takes even one fucking snap during the regular season I swear to god.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Broncos gonna get stuck with the 4th or 5th ranked Qb in this draft. Dak Prescott on the way next offseason

They're not going to spend a 1st round pick on JJ / Penix / Nix and then immediately give up to sign Dak.

To me trading for Zach means they're out on a QB that early. Zach Wilson is the same age as Penix and Nix anyway, theres still room to grow! (I'm so glad hes gone)