• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who will NOT be in the top 10 selected.

• Caleb Williams

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Marvin Harrison

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Drake Maye

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Malik Nabers

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Joe Alt

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Rome Odunze

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Brock Bowers

Votes: 129 78.2%

• Total voters

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
2024 NFL Era Mock Draft
  1. Bears: Caleb Williams, QB
  2. Commanders: Jayden Daniels, QB
  3. Patriots: Drake Maye, QB
  4. Cardinals: Marvin Harrison Jr, WR
  5. Chargers: Joe Alt, OT
  6. Giants: Malik Nabers, WR
  7. Titans: Rome Odunze, WR
  8. Falcons: Jared Verse, EDGE
  9. Bears: Dallas Turner, EDGE
  10. Jets: Brock Bowers, TE
  11. Vikings: JJ McCarthy, QB
  12. Broncos: Bo Nix, QB
  13. Raiders: Michael Penix Jr, QB

Last edited:

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Coyote side pinged me and said he really wanted Spencer Rattler and not to trust anything Chris says.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
The Denver Broncos select Bo Nix.

wex5pjhaavasmfcxtnyt.jpg

I think we trade down a bit and take him a bit later than this, but I think we end up with him. The Broncos have missed on every single QB they have drafted since we last won the Super Bowl. Every. Single. One.

Maybe this time will be different. Maybe this time we get our guy. 🥲

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I went back and for between Nix or Mitchell.

I could see us grabbing Mitchell and pairing him with Surtain to just try and shut down the likes of Herbert and Mahomes. Just grab a mid rounder to see if you get lucky.

But I think we are going to go QB. Nix will be the best Left at that point unless they find cocaine in Caleb Williams bags this week.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
With the 13th pick in the 2024 NFLEra mock draft, the Las Vegas/Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders select:

Michael Penix Jr. QB. Washington

While I wouldn't make this pick, I believe if the board fell this way the Raiders would. Penix is the last of the "justifiable" first round QB picks, and while I think this is too high, that's the QB tax. I think the Raiders prefer to trade-up for Daniels or Maye, or trade up from the second into the late first for Penix, but with the board falling like this the risk of Penix not being there is too high. If they try the second strategy of going elsewhere here at 13 and trying to trade-up into the late first for Penix, Fuaga (OT) and Arnold (CB) feel like the most likely Raider picks.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
I feel the Saints would go OT, either Fuaga, Latham, or Fashanu. I have Fuaga rated higher, so I'd go with him

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
2024 NFL Era Mock Draft
  1. Bears: Caleb Williams, QB
  2. Commanders: Jayden Daniels, QB
  3. Patriots: Drake Maye, QB
  4. Cardinals: Marvin Harrison Jr, WR
  5. Chargers: Joe Alt, OT
  6. Giants: Malik Nabers, WR
  7. Titans: Rome Odunze, WR
  8. Falcons: Jared Verse, EDGE
  9. Bears: Dallas Turner, EDGE
  10. Jets: Brock Bowers, TE
  11. Vikings: JJ McCarthy, QB
  12. Broncos: Bo Nix, QB
  13. Raiders: Michael Penix Jr, QB
  14. Saints: Taliese Fuaga, OT
  15. Colts: Brian Thomas Jr, WR

Last edited:

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny how a narrative around a player suddenly changes when he's joined your team. I remember the Broncos fans laughing at the Jets for the past two years about Zach Wilson, and now if you listen to local radio out here they're saying "he's got a lot of talent, and we needed a veteran presence in the locker room for whatever QB we bring in". But then they'll spend hours banging on Russ because he wasn't worth his contract.

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
With pick 15 in the Era mock draft, the Indianapolis Colts select:

Brian Thomas Jr., wide receiver, LSU.

This likely isn't what the real Colts would do with this board (imagine go CB and take offense 2nd round). However, for this mock, it is imperative we set up Anthony Richardson for success. What better way to do that than set him up with an athletic freak like Thomas. 4.33 40 at 6'3, 209 pounds. Had a 2.61 yards per route run (a stat that has some correlation to future success), was second in deep yards and tied for third on deep catches. Richardson giant arm and Brian Thomas will age together like fine wine. Additionally, Thomas's career targeted QB rating is a whopping 132.8! His receiving yards per pass attempt is a bit lower than the other prospect was considering here (Xavier Worthy) BUT playing with Malik Nabers could explain some of that coming out of the WR factory of LSU. Add Brian Thomas as another high end WR product from the Tigers.

Go colts!

Colts fans, you like this pick? I love it!

Himynameischris next team up

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Chargers taking Joe Alt would be an all time dumb move.

He is a star LT and the chargers have an all pro LT already. Why risk that big of a pick on a guy just to switch him to a position that he has never played before.

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
I went back and for between Nix or Mitchell.

I could see us grabbing Mitchell and pairing him with Surtain to just try and shut down the likes of Herbert and Mahomes. Just grab a mid rounder to see if you get lucky.

But I think we are going to go QB. Nix will be the best Left at that point unless they find cocaine in Caleb Williams bags this week.
You have Wilson?

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
So trade down and draft one.

Don't take a career LT who has never played RT at #5 and just hope that it works. They have way too many needs that need filled for that. They could get a small fortune for the #5 pick. Especially if McCarthy is still there.
Slater played RT in college. Lane Johnson was a LT who was placed at RT cuz the Eagles had All Pro Jason Peters. Idk how drafting Joe Alt is more dangerous than drafting Bo fuckin Nix

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
I also have a trash can. Doesn't mean I'll make it my starting QB.
There's like zero downside kicking the tires on Zach. It's like someone gave us a $5 lottery ticket for $2, might as well see what happens and if it doesn't work out then oh well. I honestly really like the idea of a buffer QB like Zach around in case Stiddy sucks or gets hurt, there will be less pressure to start whomever they draft before they're ready.

However, if they don't draft a QB then I'll change my mind.