• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who will NOT be in the top 10 selected.

• Caleb Williams

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Marvin Harrison

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Drake Maye

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Malik Nabers

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Joe Alt

Votes: 10 6.2%
  • Rome Odunze

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Brock Bowers

Votes: 126 77.8%

• Total voters

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Rams probably could stay put or jump up a couple of spots for Byron Murphy. He'll be tempting if he's around for my Hawks to take, but there's a small chance he's before pick #20.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
The more I think about it the more I'm afraid that my Broncos are either taking Nix where they are at 12 or they trade back and don't take a QB at all.

I could 100% imagine a scenario where Payton thinks he is big brain enough to "fix" Wilson. Best case scenario he somehow works and he looks like a genius. Worst case scenario he fails and we get a higher draft pick next year along with whatever else we get for trading back. Maybe we get Sanders or some other breakout.

What I know is that I would rather have Penix over Nix. Bo Nix just feels like a trap. I feel like someone is going to take him and he turns into a Matt Barkley. Serviceable backup, but that's it. Penix on the other hand could be a star.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
What makes this draft dumber for him is that CD "fell" and we let the Cowboys get him instead of trading up. Then we get rewarded JJ, only to choose the worst option in that first round. Dumbass really thought JJ was only a slot receiver.

even dumber because the year before he passed on DK, took JJAW, and said DK was off their board due to medical concerns. then in the offseason didn't get involved in the Diggs trade because they still believed Alshon, DeSean, and JJAW would work, and then took Reagor.

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
What makes this draft dumber for him is that CD "fell" and we let the Cowboys get him instead of trading up. Then we get rewarded JJ, only to choose the worst option in that first round. Dumbass really thought JJ was only a slot receiver.
I thought he went with who the coaches wanted instead of what the scouts wanted?

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Do the Bills have enough to trade up to #9 with the Bears to take a WR? I saw one mock that had them taking Rome.

I also think Brock Bowers is a candidate to drop from where he's projected to go. No one is clamoring to get an undersized TE who has issues blocking with a top ten pick.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
They'll draft Nabers. I doubt they would do JJ, that's more of a lateral move.
Lateral how? JJ was a 5 star recruit, threw in aggressive and tight windows, graded great under pressure + on 3rd & 4th down, is mobile, etc.

He could bust but anybody could. Jayden Daniels won't have Nabers to throw slot fades to, runs at first chance and hasn't shown a tendency to pass while scrambling. He's also going to play under 200 lbs.