• Rome Odunze

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Brock Bowers

Votes: 129 78.2%

• Total voters

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Zach Wilson is a Bronco. Your whole season is gonna be one long roast.
That I can take.

I'm not listening to people talk about Tom Brady all day.

Will have no choice. I don't see Chase taking less.

He better. Because he isn't as good as Jefferson and everyone knows that. Including the Bengals front office.

The best he can hope for is the same or like a dollar more if he wants to be petty about it.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Yet everybody knew they wanted Nix for weeks. Sean Payton really thinks he's a genius

View: https://x.com/ZacStevensDNVR/status/1787121822397546714

I don't understand how George Paton still has a job. The man actually thought Nathaniel Hackett was worthy of a head coaching job, and that should've been the end of his job after that fiasco. It was always JJ McCarthy or Bo Nix for months, and then settled on Nix once they learned they wouldn't have the assets to move up for McCarthy.

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
I don't understand how George Paton still has a job. The man actually thought Nathaniel Hackett was worthy of a head coaching job, and that should've been the end of his job after that fiasco. It was always JJ McCarthy or Bo Nix for months, and then settled on Nix once they learned they wouldn't have the assets to move up for McCarthy.
Broncos could have easily matched the compensation the Vikings paid to move up. It's not hard to believe both teams got the QB they wanted.

There is practically no chance that Payton preferred a more developmental type QB when he needs to show massive improvements in the next year or two to protect his legacy, the Walton-Penner's aren't exactly strapped for cash and could easily move on in a couple years. Nix is a much better fit for his scheme than most QBs in this past draft, it's not hard to see how they preferred him over McCarthy, Penix or even Drake Maye.

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
I was watching some Mitchell and DeJean vids. Damn they're good. We might have some DBs. I don't think we can lose.

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
Outside of Boston, who cares about Brady? I'm not looking forward to Brady calling games… hopefully he doesn't do any Packer games.