Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Rome Odunze

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Brock Bowers

Votes: 129 78.2%

• Total voters

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I predict a Chiefs loss, a lot of narratives, and then the Chiefs still winning their division easily.

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
I predict a Chiefs loss, a lot of narratives, and then the Chiefs still winning their division easily.

can't imagine many narratives after week 1 saying they'll lose the division. The division on paper is quite, quite rough after the Chiefs.

Betting win totals for Broncos and Raiders are lowww. Chargers aren't terrible (8.5) but far behind the chiefs at 11.5

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
While losing to Baltimore would be way more damaging than losing to Detroit week 1, none of this stuff really begins to matter in the grand scheme until November.

PatAndTheCat

Apr 1, 2024
Lions better get SNF or MNF to open the season. Give us the Texans or let us reface Dallas. F*&K the Cowboys and Dak Failscot

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just here for the Chargers schedule release video.

Such a shame that such a talented social media team is stuck with the Chargers.

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
Yall rewriting history. Most people were discrediting the Lions win cuz of no Kelce and Jones. Also those flukey ass drops that Toney had. People were not panicking about the Chiefs after that week 1 loss

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
I love that losing to Detroit is no longer the most damaging thing that can happen to a team. Progress!

They're one of the best teams in the league now, didn't mean it like that lmao

just AFC loss versus an NFC loss, but yeah Detroit Ls used to send fanbases into a death spiral

PatAndTheCat

Apr 1, 2024

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Yall rewriting history. Most people were discrediting the Lions win cuz of no Kelce and Jones. Also those flukey ass drops that Toney had. People were not panicking about the Chiefs after that week 1 loss

No one was panicking, but tons of people were claiming the Lions had arrived because they beat the Chiefs. Which I guess was true since they were one game away from facing them in the SB.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
There's always been a pretty good number of Lions fans. It's just that there's rarely ever been much for us to talk about beyond whether the coach and GM should be fired, and since they were never relevant in the playoffs, talk about the Lions was always limited to those fans and rarely bled into wider league discussion.

PatAndTheCat

Apr 1, 2024
Lions got a tougher schedule this year on paper. They blew their chance last season with that all-time choke
Yeah but we got tougher in the off season. Lions will win the SB this year and there is no one that will stop them. Josh Fallen, Brock Turdy, Patrick MaAuto, Dak Failscot, CJ Stop, and Jordan Blove will all fall to the Goffense.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Steelers as the Clippers hurts but it's so true. Lol. These bums can't do anything either.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Lions got a tougher schedule this year on paper. They blew their chance last season with that all-time choke
Tougher schedule, yes. But we should also be a significantly better team. Many of our best performers last season were rookies who should all be getting better. Gibbs, LaPorta, and Branch were awesome in year 1 and Gibbs in particular didn't even get utilized much until several weeks into the season.

We got better on the DL, should get WAY better in the secondary, and there should be natural improvement on the already top 3 offense due to the aforementioned rookies getting better.

Gonna be a much tougher road but still think we win the division.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Brock Turdy and the poop filled streets of SF

Says the guy from Detroit

af9bc329794fa6666519d4d02ed76b81.gif

PatAndTheCat

Apr 1, 2024
Trashing Detroit is so 90s
Right. Like the NFL draft just set a record in Detroit and a common theme from out of towners was "Wait Detroit is actually really nice". The city is in its revitalization era. Climate change will make Detroit the place to be in 20-30 years. City punches above its weight in food, music, culture + plenty of land/cheap houses.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
So NFL Schedules should be out this week? I am hoping Eagles/Lions falls on Turkey Day and Cowboys on Xmas.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I want Steelers/Broncos for the opening MNF game. Russ coming back to Denver is going to be a hype environment, and I want the nation to see Russ beat Sean Payton.

Stibbs

Feb 8, 2023
The 518
Only thing I'm expecting is the mandatory Giants/Cowboys week 1 SNF game at Jerryworld and the game against the Panthers being in Germany