• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gentlemen, there's plenty of time for dunking on each other in the future. For now, we sit at the most glorious time for most fans, the preseason!

Every practice play is highlighted. Every player a potential star. Every team is going to be different this year. It's all going to be aweome!

Until the Pats win the AFC and make the Super Bowl again.

Dega

Oct 25, 2017
Did I ever tell you guys how cool and handsome Fake Trejo is. It's true. Dolphins are awesome too.

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
I miss my Ramily. We probably looking at a second or first round exit this year. But like Tony Stark said, Everybody wants a happy ending. Right? But it doesn't always roll that way. Good thing our division is not that good.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
I miss my Ramily. We probably looking at a second or first round exit this year. But like Tony Stark said, Everybody wants a happy ending. Right? But it doesn't always roll that way. Good thing our division is not that good.

Our defense will improve, how Goff and McVay adapts to opposing defenses neutralizing our offense will determine how far we get to the playoffs. Confident McVay got our playbook diversifying personnel sets with Everett's growth at TE and the addition Darrell Henderson relieving Gurley from taking those heavy workloads.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Gruden: "I gotta quit cussin'."

Also Gruden: "Let's start chewing these fat fucks up!"

Dude is great TV.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
How'd I miss we cut Johnny Townsend? And why the fuck would the Giants (or anyone) claim him?

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
How'd I miss we cut Johnny Townsend? And why the fuck would the Giants (or anyone) claim him?
Riley Dixon hasn't had a good camp and they want more competition for him. They cut an UDFA punter to make room - to me it spells open competition and the Week 1 punter might not be on the roster.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Riley Dixon hasn't had a good camp and they want more competition for him. They cut an UDFA punter to make room - to me it spells open competition and the Week 1 punter might not be on the roster.

Lowest punt avg in the league last season. I wouldn't call him competition for anyone.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017

The potential is there and the two Jordan's progress again at TE, Watson is set if they can keep him upright