Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
anyone that says divisions don't really matter in sports only need to watch games like this to see how wrong they are haha

this is a fucking brutal game.

duxstar

Oct 26, 2017
Not gonna lie I have 0 faith in this offense right now

Without Kittle I was already worried
Without Sanders we have NOTHING

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How long did it take them to get to the Star Wars trailer the last time they had one on MNF?

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think hand-to-hand combat in that Mandalorian armor looks particularly good or smooth.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
The 49ers need to get their running game going. Their offense is based around it.

The lack of Kiddle tonight is showing, badly. With Sanders being out as well, its going to be even worse.

duxstar

Oct 26, 2017
The 49ers need to get their running game going. Their offense is based around it.

The lack of Kiddle tonight is showing, badly. With Sanders being out as well, its going to be even worse.

We won't win this game unless the Defense plays lights out. We brought in Sanders for a reason and we've seen why in this game Already. Pettis get's his hand on the ball gets popped and drops it, they sent Juscyzk deep and if that's kittle He comes down with the ball, Goodwin has already dropped a pass tonight. The team has no offensive weapons and all the seahawks have to do is run blitz all game and force our mediocre wide receivers to beat them in man (which they can't)

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Sanders doesn't make his way back to the field we lose.

Our o-line looks worse with our starters back