Kas'

Oct 26, 2017
THE DETROIT LIONS CAME TO PLAY, DOESN'T MATTER AGAINST WHO OR WHERE. FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Hmmmm. I think what Peyton said about TEs, LBs, and CBs also works in Madden.. but I never noticed it.

Will pay attention next time.

Edit- motioning out the TE to reveal if the defense is running man or zone. LB covering him is man, CB is zone.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I swear of the Lions actually pull this out. Jen, Gabe and Chewy is gonna be something to listen to in Milwaukee lol

grand

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Venatio

Oct 25, 2017
It's jarring, because without a guest Peyton is living and dying with each play, and then the game is just ignored.

It's because they're focusing on the guest at first. You're seeing more play by play commentary now. I don't know, it's a tradeoff - I love the anecdotes and stories, but it's gonna interfere with the game.

Yeah, he did lose all his energy after the commercial break, lol.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Take a couple knees before punching it in unless you want Goof to torch your terrible D with the 2 minute drill

JCizzle

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Gronk saying that he's never watched film made that appearance worth it. I don't think he even knew that there was a game going on 😂

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
How bad is the Packers defense do you guys think? It looks pretty bad so far based off what we've seen.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
In previous years, Monday Night Football games would still get broadcast locally if the local team was involved with it.
Not so anymore, apparently. No cable here and I didn't feel like putting in enough time to find a scumbag stream somewhere to work around it, so I'm stuck with just listening to the game via radio feed tonight. It sounds like both defenses are fairly asleep, but at least it's been a competitive and not-terrible game so far. I'll live with that.