• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Someone needs to put together a statistic that shows a QB's QBR against the Packers compared to their career or season average QBR. I'm guessing the discrepancy would be shocking.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
In previous years, Monday Night Football games would still get broadcast locally if the local team was involved with it.
Not so anymore, apparently. No cable here and I didn't feel like putting in enough time to find a scumbag stream somewhere to work around it, so I'm stuck with just listening to the game via radio feed tonight. It sounds like both defenses are fairly asleep, but at least it's been a competitive and not-terrible game so far. I'll live with that.
ABC has the rights but no local channel will preempt Dancing for the Stars for it. Some will still air it on a sub-channel but a lot don't bother since ESPN is a sister channel and the game is widely available on apps.

amphteamints

Aug 21, 2018
Unfortunately, Milwaukee
yo its

im-gonna-be-sick-family-guy.gif

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
The barometer of an offense: Can you get a yard on the Packers?

If yes, you may not completely suck. If no, you are the worst offense in the history of history.

Kas'

Oct 26, 2017
Questionable decision not to run it on that play. Oh well, man, I was really hoping we could somehow pull out of this with a W. Have to get a stop here

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
The barometer of an offense: Can you get a yard on the Packers?

If yes, you may not completely suck. If no, you are the worst offense in the history of history.
Lions have been running on the Pack's weak front line all night. Extra weird why they decided not to do it there.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
it's wisconsin

our weather makes no fucking sense whatsoever. shit might as well be here at 10am
In this case though, the storm front is completely expected since there's a big cold front moving across the entire Midwest today. The Midwest is going to celebrate the beginning of fall with (slightly warm) fall like weather