• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Has Creeper gone too far?

• Yes

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Definitely

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • No...lol jk, yeah

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Always

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
So Sparks actually has a concussion. That's too bad. I feel for him. Here's hoping it's a mild one, and that he will recover quickly without too much in the way of negative or debilitating effects.

It's not a big loss for the team, but I wouldn't wish a concussion on anyone. He seems like a nice guy, I just don't trust him in net. Hutchinson wasn't great yesterday at times, but he had some good moments and is a positionally stronger goalie. Sparks swims and gets lucky. Hutch let in one really bad goal, but did make some saves to keep the team in the game when they stopped playing after 8-10 minutes.

I want to see what Hutch can do. I'm trying to be realistic and understand that he's not that good, but Sparks worries me.

We need Andersen back, hopefully sooner than later

We're not going to catch Tampa, and the team has already banked a good amount of points (though not enough to be entirely comfortable). He needs to play less and rest more this year, too, because he'll be called upon in the playoffs. Media suspect they may be being extra cautious for those reasons, and it's possible, but who knows.

I don't think we need to rush him back, although there is a big skill drop off after him when it comes to our goaltending.

Last edited:

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
So Sparks actually has a concussion. That's too bad. I feel for him.

It's not a big loss for the team, but I wouldn't wish a concussion on anyone. He seems like a nice guy, I just don't trust him in net. Hutchinson wasn't great yesterday at times, but he had some good moments and is a positionally stronger goalie. Sparks swims and gets lucky.

Hutch swims just as bad when he starts moving. Told my bro after the 1st period not to get a hard on as most shots were straight on him -- was all downhill from there really. Even if a couple of the goals were off giveaways, they was nothing tough (for the NHL) on the shots Wilds got to score. He's known for soft goals and it's been the death of him since the start of his "NHL Career"... Hutch was a depth move for the Marlies and he's lucky to get a couple of games in the NHL.

McKenna would have been better but Philly loves to cockblock other teams for shitty goalies. lol,. :)

That being said, Sparks hasn't shown anything special and does move too much. He needs to rely on angles more. He'a big guy but he's not using it properly. That may come with experience in the NHL. but who knows!.. may never come, but i wouldn't give up on him yet

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Hutch swims just as bad when he starts moving. Told my bro after the 1st period not to get a hard on as most shots were straight on him -- was all downhill from there really. Even if a couple of the goals were off giveaways, they was nothing tough (for the NHL) on the shots Wilds got to score. He's known for soft goals and it's been the death of him since the start of his "NHL Career"... Hutch was a depth move for the Marlies and he's lucky to get a couple of games in the NHL.

McKenna would have been better but Philly loves to cockblock other teams for shitty goalies. lol,. :)

That being said, Sparks hasn't shown anything special and does move too much. He needs to rely on angles more. He'a big guy but he's not using it properly. That may come with experience in the NHL. but who knows!.. may never come, but i wouldn't give up on him yet

I'm just worried about potentially having to rely on him when it matters, because he hasn't instilled confidence. This also isn't his first chance.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Early prediction: Bolts Vs Pens in ECF, winner of that matchup wins the cup

giphy.gif

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
why are the Jets so incredibly frustrating to watch? they cant get ANYTHING to work. defense is garbage, goalie cant make the critical saves, Scheifele and Wheeler are just cruising around, Laine is asleep...

such a boring fucking team. once again still completely shut out and dominated for the first 2 periods. why do i stay up all night to watch this torture?

Oct 26, 2017
lol imagine getting scored on by Anthony Bitetto

edit: lol overturned for goalie interference

nice first game you're having, Di Giuseppe

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Kreider-Zibanejad-Fast
Namestnikov-Chytil-Zuccarello
Vesey-Howden-Buchnevich
McLeod-Nieves-Strome

Staal-Pionk
Skjei-McQuaid
Claesson-Shattenkirk

Georgiev

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Rangers were outshot 16-3 and shorthanded for about 10 minutes in what was technically a period of hockey. Somehow it's only a 2 goal game.

Status
Not open for further replies.