• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Jets continue a completely unsustainable run of 1 goal wins where they give up shot share and xG

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Kane gets boarded by Aho and there's no call yet he's gets a misconduct when he goes after Aho. What a joke.

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
Stars win. Yay.

classroom-cymbals.gif

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Man you would think with the way Leafs fans are talking they were losing but when I looked it was 0-0-- Oh NOW they're losing carry on.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Lol nice to know others are finally seeing what I have seen in Ceci all this time, and I don't look like a crazy person.

What it felt like the past 6 years for me.

x8QQyUGheWj66mFlMjlvz1hF72I=.gif

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Legit feel bad for Barrie, dudes trying to cash out on free agency and he's getting buried by Babcock.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I just saw some half Leafs/Knights jerseys in the crowd and it was no lie the ugliest thing in the history of sport

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Pfft. Who needs those fancy stats when you've got Hellebuyck!

... this feels like a form of gambler's fallacy.

Hey the points do count alright. It is slightly reminiscent of two years ago when the Jets had a better record than their play justified until the new year when they started playing much better, the underlying stats improved and they kept winning the rest of the way. Let's hope something similar happens this year too, they can't count on Hellebuyck to steal wins for them to this degree.

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
it's like

WHY AM I SEEING THE THIRD AND FOURTH LINE WHEN THEY ARE DOWN 2 GOALS?

this isn't good strategy for a beer league team

fallout

Oct 27, 2017
Hey the points do count alright. It is slightly reminiscent of two years ago when the Jets had a better record than their play justified until the new year when they started playing much better, the underlying stats improved and they kept winning the rest of the way. Let's hope something similar happens this year too, they can't count on Hellebuyck to steal wins for them to this degree.
Yeah, I think the team will gain confidence and eventually play better in front of him as a result.

One of my favourite things about the team from 2 years ago was their unwavering confidence that they could come back from being a few goals behind. They just knew they could score.