• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I'll take being 4-2 with this defence honestly

Also really glad my mom and dad seemed to have picked a really fun game to watch in Montreal. My dad sent us like 20 videos of the warmups

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
is this the year the Wild bottom out?

No, of course not. They'll be comfortably in the top-3 for draft lottery odds well into February and then decide to start trying and power off a good 80% points percentage in the last 20 games to end up drafting around #9

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
lmao our fourth line has scored twice tonight but both times were waved off.

The first, Murray had the puck covered loosely for about half a second and the whistle went off just as the puck came loose for an open guy. Legitimate call, but poor luck.

The second, Hartman was charging the net and collided with a Pens defender and both of them went into the goalie as Ek got the loose puck and scored. It really seemed like incidental contact with a slight lean toward the Pens player pushing him in, but again it was probably the correct call by the refs.

Poor luck for sure. The game could easily by 5-4.

Actually, the Wild would probably be winning if not for Dubnyk being an overly sensitive jerk and losing his mind because Hornqvist put his hand on Dubnyk's head. smh. He let in three out of the next four shots in the span of 2:30. Bum.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
Astonishingly, this loss (6 minutes left, but come on), the Wild will lose their home opener in regulation for the first time.

In home openers they are now 14-1-4.

EDIT: Wild just scored two quick goals. So again, if Dubnyk wasn't a bitch and if those disallowed goals were kept on, the Wild would actually be winning this 6-3. It's funny how hockey goes sometimes.

Last edited:

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in Houston ATM - why are there like 30 channels showing college football but no channel showing hockey? Smh Texas

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 Days) - Inappropriate language
Fucking Leafs you stupid ass fucking cunts eat shit you stupid ass fucking turddas. Got you asses pushed in by the biggest chokers ever and we held them dumbasses to 20 minutes. You stupid fucking cuntsssd yo

I hope your doing masses fucking burn in hell your worthless pieces of shitssssss the fucking worst fans ever. Go fuck your grandmother saggy ass pusssyssssss. Eat big shit dicks pussy Leafs gansss

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking Leafs you stupid ass fucking cunts eat shit you stupid ass fucking turddas. Got you asses pushed in by the biggest chokers ever and we held them dumbasses to 20 minutes. You stupid fucking cuntsssd yo

I hope your doing masses fucking burn in hell your worthless pieces of shitssssss the fucking worst fans ever. Go fuck your grandmother saggy ass pusssyssssss. Eat big shit dicks pussy Leafs gansss

agreef

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

Quick

Oct 25, 2017

This post has given me pause and allowed me to think about the man inside of me.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017

kevin_wine_by_fire.gif

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Hey big news for our LA Kings friends. They are pulling out all the stops to improve the fan experience!

Laille

Oct 25, 2017

Who says poetry is dead?

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017

Saw Cake was banned in another thread. I figured this thread was the source. Man did not disappoint.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Feels extra great that I started Brossoit today.

Team looks gassed. Just got to get through this awful schedule to start, still a week of it to go

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cake dared to commit the crime of not being 'civil' and so the centrist curtain of silence must fall upon them.

So sayeth the moderates, ever concerned with image and never of substance.

Oct 25, 2017
The Oilers are currently:

1st in sh%
31st in shots

That's all the analysis I need to conclude their success so far is completely sustainable.

Cake dared to commit the crime of not being 'civil' and so the centrist curtain of silence must fall upon them.

So sayeth the moderates, ever concerned with image and never of substance.
Pick your battles, my dude. I feel like this is a 'yeah fair enough' kind of ban.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't agreeing or disagreeing with the ban just saying it's usually more abut the tone than the actual content of ones post that tends to get one banned. besides obvious racist etc stuff.

Plenty of ppl from 'certain' communities can hide behind long txts and snide comments with impunity. we don't have bish to save us anymore.

Rocket Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Mans got banned for saying what literally everyone was thinking

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
All of these midday games for a holiday no one gets off. I question why they do this every year.