• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Rangers with the most unsurprising loss of the night. One game in 11 days vs. a team that is 7 games deep and haven't won a game yet.

Glad this horrible stretch of scheduling is finally over.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at draft info, I was so delightfully surprised when I saw that Byfield, expected to go #2, is a PoC. It's really finally happening in hockey.

If he does get drafted that high, he would be the highest drafted non-white player ever, right?

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at draft info, I was so delightfully surprised when I saw that Byfield, expected to go #2, is a PoC. It's really finally happening in hockey.

If he does get drafted that high, he would be the highest drafted non-white player ever, right?

I guess so, last one was Seth Jones with pick #4

Oct 26, 2017
Fabbro!
giphy.gif

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Minnesota just needs to eat half of Zucc's salary and let us have him back. They can have, uh, Ryan Strome?

Oct 25, 2017
Fuuuuck Jordan Binnington and his sucker-punching, MAGA-loving ass

Also just generally fuck the Blues and their interfering, clutching-and-grabbing, chicken-winging, Trump-endorsing ways

Whichever Blues felt they couldn't speak out against the locker room culture you're maybe cool but also cowardly so fuck you guys too

holiday and Lakeside are cool, though

Oct 26, 2017
I'd say that I have no idea how the Preds crack the Yotes if I hadn't seen the Preds erase multi-goal leads in damn near every game this season.

Yotes just seem like a bad matchup in general.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017

Also just generally fuck the Blues and their interfering, clutching-and-grabbing, chicken-winging, Trump-endorsing ways

Whichever Blues felt they couldn't speak out against the locker room culture you're maybe cool but also cowardly so fuck you guys too

<3 you too

saint

Oct 27, 2017

is this a shitpost or something

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017

Watching that game reminded me of the Tampa game last year (where Martel injured Stecher). Both Tampa and St. Louis are clearly talented with good players up and down the lineup. It's a regular season game against a weaker team, and yet they feel they have to clutch and grab, hook, throw picks, etc. I felt the 2 minute 5-on-3 was a makeup call but the refs seemed to miss a lot beforehand (I was watching the Canucks feed though so expect some bias).

St. Louis could've won the game without resorting to those tactics (up a goal in the third, defending well), but they did, and it backfired on them.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
That wasn't a shit post, but these are some shitty posts:

EG8_5rYWwAAZqFD.png